• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My friend says Ill blow up if I take his juice

AnabolicAgent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My freind says I can be his workout troll if I come over and allow him to inject the syringe in my where the poop comes out twice per week.

I alreday injected the whole bottle into my taint,,,,,,,,,,,,will I blow up?

ur poop comes out twice per week? and where does it come out?

My freind says I can be his workout troll if I come over and allow him to inject the syringe in my where the poop comes out twice per week.

If by "syringe" you mean "penis" I have a feeling someone like you would enjoy it.

probably... Guy does as much blowing as you he's bound to blow up sooner or later :winkfinger:

My friend says that sometimes Ill need to take his juice orally instead of in my ass.

Is this correct? I can take the juice in my ass or orally?

if you take it either way while at the gym, there will probably be a line waiting for you to try other manufacturer's juice!! i'm sure they just want to do research and development then log the results.................:kissu:

:coffee:

:homo:

IML Gear Cream!
Is the liquid a white/yellowish color and really sticky? Is his "syringe" about 6-7 inches long? Dude, I think you might be getting raped without even knowing it.

Back