• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Medical and AAS

Night_Wolf

President of the galaxy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone went through medical exam while taking/after taking AAS?

Medical would include:
-blood tests
-blood sugar
-blood pressure
-cardiac physical examination
-urine
-HIV
-hepatitis a, b, c
-drug test

I don't know when it might be. But there is 50% chance that I will be on cycle (T Prop or T Prop/Tren A/Slin).

Should I worry? :banana:

The last time i had an exam my bp and resting heart rate was thur the roof and my liver enzymes where high. Jus my two cents but if its employment related then definitely wait you, Or you would have some explaining to do. Test is most likely going to raise ur BP and well tren there is no doubt its going have every thing on the running high....

The last time i had an exam my bp and resting heart rate was thur the roof and my liver enzymes where high. Jus my two cents but if its employment related then definitely wait you, Or you would have some explaining to do. Test is most likely going to raise ur BP and well tren there is no doubt its going have every thing on the running high....

Can i prevent high bp? (I will be using adex 0.5mg /eod through out and in PCT)
I won't be using 17aa roids.

Crap.

Yea is employment related, and I can't change the date when they set it up.

Any thoughts on how to keep everything near normal values?

Don't run it until after your blood work. That's the only way to keep it normal.

Can i prevent high bp? (I will be using adex 0.5mg /eod through out and in PCT)
I won't be using 17aa roids.

Crap.

Yea is employment related, and I can't change the date when they set it up.

Any thoughts on how to keep everything near normal values?

I never had high bp while on a test only cycle. But, I dialed in my AI really well and kept bloat to nonexistent.

Anyone went through medical exam while taking/after taking AAS?

Medical would include:
-blood tests
-blood sugar
-blood pressure
-cardiac physical examination
-urine
-HIV
-hepatitis a, b, c
-drug test

I don't know when it might be. But there is 50% chance that I will be on cycle (T Prop or T Prop/Tren A/Slin).

Should I worry? :banana:

Gear will definitely put your blood test results into a really unfavorable range, especially cholesterol and liver values. They might raise your rates or cancel on you - I recommend waiting until you've taken the tests before starting your cycle.

Hmmm I would w8 with roids but I don't even now when is my medical would be.
Somewhere in early 2012 but I can't w8 and waste half a year for medical lol

I think the best thing is to watch for bp, cholesterol and so on. Arimidex, good multivitamin, fish oil, olive and flax oil, no alcohol, no junk food, lots of veggies and so on.

Back