• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Switching Adex to Aromasin

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The more I learn about AIs, then more it seems that Aromasin is what someone(who uses steroids) would really want to be using. How would someone go about switching mid cycle.

Would it be as simple as just stopping one and taking the other?

Also would this be reconmended if adex is working fine?

my concern is with pct and the "rebound" associated with adex.

yeah mines working well right now. Im just thinking about PCT and the estrogen rebound. I just like doing things the best i can..

and maybe the difference is minute?

I used arimidex for on cycle and aromasin for pct during my first cycle. I will probably use aromasin only for my second cycle.

I tried adex during my first cycle. My nippels got very sensative. A friend told me about aromasin and it cleared my problem up in a few days.

The more I learn about AIs, then more it seems that Aromasin is what someone(who uses steroids) would really want to be using. How would someone go about switching mid cycle.

Would it be as simple as just stopping one and taking the other?

Also would this be reconmended if adex is working fine?

my concern is with pct and the "rebound" associated with adex.

Adex is a good anti-e and was preferred for many years in the BB community. If it is working well for you, I would suggest that you continue its use on cycle. For PCT, run Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 and clomid.

Back