• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Injection Site

chosen1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there any problem with always injecting injecting test into the same muscle. Its just easier for me to do it in the right delt??? idk why.

you usually want to cycle through different spots to prevent scare tissue, and your receptors will be better if you dont shoot in the same spot everytime.

example: right glute, right quad, left glute, left quad....then you can do upper body if you wish like right delt, left delt, right tri, left tri and so on

no doubt

quads are really easy and painless

Is there any problem with always injecting injecting test into the same muscle. Its just easier for me to do it in the right delt??? idk why.

I don't know what you're running, but I see no problem hitting your right delt ONCE a week. So if you're on test E, try to pin your right delt on Monday, and your left on Thursday. You can continue to do this for the length of your cycle if you feel comfortable that way.

you usually want to cycle through different spots to prevent scare tissue, and your receptors will be better if you dont shoot in the same spot everytime.

example: right glute, right quad, left glute, left quad....then you can do upper body if you wish like right delt, left delt, right tri, left tri and so on

Shooting in the same spot all the time does not effect your receptors. The angrogens don't bind to their receptors until after they enter the bloodstream, not locally at the muscle injected. I wish that were the case, because then we could say good-bye to lagging bodyparts, but it is not. Nothing happens locally at the muscle injected androgen-wise. That being said, it is good to rotate injects due to scar tissue build up.

Shooting in the same spot all the time does not effect your receptors. The angrogens don't bind to their receptors until after they enter the bloodstream, not locally at the muscle injected. I wish that were the case, because then we could say good-bye to lagging bodyparts, but it is not. Nothing happens locally at the muscle injected androgen-wise. That being said, it is good to rotate injects due to scar tissue build up.

really? i have been told wrong ha

id trust you over who told me the receptor story. thanks for the heads up.

hey at least im not totally ignorant

Scar tissue prevention, adverse injection site reactions and also allow time for recovery in the muscle.

Remember that it is still being absorbed into your blood stream :nerd:

IML Gear Cream!
I must be to much of a puss bc the thought of doing it in the delt myself makes me feel queezy. But I'm not to fond of needles anyways lol. The glute is my muscle of choice.

I must be to much of a puss bc the thought of doing it in the delt myself makes me feel queezy. But I'm not to fond of needles anyways lol. The glute is my muscle of choice.

glute scares me i have read a lot of stories about a nerve that can almos paralize you in there.. A guy i know pins his quads and loves it.

Skinny

Your talking about the sciatic nerve. Many health professionals, as I was taught, are shying away from it, but instead using the ventrogluteal injection.

Check it up. Actually, I have discussed this here before about a few weeks ago.

Somebody advised me to think of your glute as four separate quadrants. You wanna hit the top right quadrant if that makes sense and that way you're never close to that debilitating sciatic nerve.

^^yeah...just stay clear and away from the middle or dead center of your ass cheek...

If you hit these areas you can easily rotate side to side and through the list and avoid scar tissue build-up.

Glute - Top, Outside Quadrant
Quad - Top, Outside Quadrant
Delt - Peak of medial deltoid (I try to alternate towards the front of mid delt and towrds back of mid delt, but i avoid oil injects into front or rear delts - IGF is another story ;)

Always aspirate

If you hit these areas you can easily rotate side to side and through the list and avoid scar tissue build-up.

Glute - Top, Outside Quadrant
Quad - Top, Outside Quadrant
Delt - Peak of medial deltoid (I try to alternate towards the front of mid delt and towrds back of mid delt, but i avoid oil injects into front or rear delts - IGF is another story ;)

Always aspirate

^^^THIS :winkfinger:
And don't forget to wipe the area with alcohol and let that shit DRY!

I only want to really inject mine in my quads. Do you think just switching back and fourth from my right and left quad ill be alright?

I only want to really inject mine in my quads. Do you think just switching back and fourth from my right and left quad ill be alright?

I have done it this way for several years and only recently added in glutes and delts to the rotation. It was not a problem for me, though I did try to always keep it to at least 6 days in between each inject into the same quad.

Back