• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to get toned but not bigg?

jason_

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im really new here, right now im 5'9 150 pounds, and been the same weight forever no matter what i eat really, i dont want to get hugee but would like to get tonedd,

Google Images

something like that, right now i dont have access to a gym but should soon, i really only have dumbells atm, 30lb ones

anything i can do in the meantime to start my journey? or just wait til i get a membership, and im really new like i said, so is that attainable without steroids? thanks in advance, i hear cardio is good, i dont way much but i dont even have visual abs, i dont want to be a skinny guy with abs though, like the picturee, and should i do cardio if i weigh this little

Put up a pic if you can and if you care blot out your face... im having trouble picturing you phisique

but im guessing you skinny fat if you cant see abs at 150.

If that is the case and i know you dont want to hear it but diet is where i would start. and then I would get a gym mem. Cardio is good for getting rid of fat but what is going to be left??? To many people worry about getting huge you are so far from huge I would not worry about that. Some people try there whole lives to get huge and never succeed!!

ahh ok, i don't think im skinny fat id say if i was, but i ment normally they arent really visual unless i like hunch over a bit then you can see them, my camera is at my friends , but im going to get it soon then il upload a picture later if itll help!

I have around 1500 a day or so, but yes i would like to get a bit bigger, but not freakishly big haha, want to stay lean and such! thanks for your time, and i want to know if jogging would be useless or what

I have around 1500 a day or so, but yes i would like to get a bit bigger, but not freakishly big haha, want to stay lean and such! thanks for your time, and i want to know if jogging would be useless or what
You're 150 lbs and you only eat 1500 calories a day? Your maintenance should be around 15 x your bodyweight in pounds. For you, this would be about 2250 calories a day just to maintain. I eat more than 1500 calories a day when I'm cutting, and I'm a middle-aged woman who only weighs 142 lbs! You're not a hardgainer - you just aren't eating!

I always find it funny how people seem to think they are going to get freakishly big in a short period of time. I'm guessing you are fairly young and just getting into this.

I did not say one time it was going to be fast? i know it takes a long ass time

You aren't going to get big unless that's your specific goal, it takes a lot of work and dedication trying to put on weight to achieve it.

Id say your best bet is mixing high levels of cardio, with strength and endurance lifts, while incorporating a healthy diet. Although that doesn't mean skimp out on good fats, complex carbs, etc.

Just eat right, workout, and focus on bettering yourself every week in the gym.

I am sure you will see the results you are looking for

Edit:

I should also point out that Zyzz was also on steroids for a majority of his bulking/working out

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Everyone pretty much nailed it above. Don't worry about getting to big. Just start runnin 4x week in the meantime untill you can join a gym then start hittin the weights. And eat more. 1500 is nothing. Get atleast 2800

Haha thanks i see and ohh, i just didnt know if i did cardio would that make me lose weight and not gain results, but thanks everyone

I'd say hit up the drive through line at mcdonalds around lunch time. Just go through the line; order a quarter pounder; eat it. Get back in line and repeat until weight goes up!

Back