• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First time pinning quad

ItsAParadox

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How sore and how long we're you sore the first time you pinned quads? Been 3 days and I feel like I've been hit with a bat!

How sore and how long we're you sore the first time you pinned quads? Been 3 days and I feel like I've been hit with a bat!

I've tried pinning my quads at least 5 or 6 times and they hurt every time! No more for me, I pin the Glutes and the Delts!

I've tried pinning my quads at least 5 or 6 times and they hurt every time! No more for me, I pin the Glutes and the Delts!

I do currently and always have pinned glutes and delts, just feel like experiencing so I said eff that I'm pinning my quad. I can tell you thought I had my legs at 90degrees and I've read it's not recommended that can be why

what are you injecting?

test prop in my quad crippled my leg for 3 days. took like 3-5 injects in each quad until the pain was minimal.

Quads are the only spot I feel 100% comfortable with. Keep it high and outside.

It really depends on what you're pinning. If it's prop, it will definitely hurt but everybody's a little different. It also depends on formula that the ugl uses for it's gear.

usually mine is sore the next day after,for the entire day..then its fine again till the next pin..i rotate quads and glutes..i have yet to do delts..i tried once and hit a nerve and it freaked me out..

quads are the absolute easiest for me, go for the top outside portion of your quad (top of the sweep staying away from the mid-line of your leg) and go slowly both on inserting pin and plunging - i've had countless absolutely painless injects this way

I hate quads, but I do it. I usually have better luck about 1/2 of my leg. Seems like I always hit a vein and paint the floor. Still do it though.

I rotate, quads, glutes, delts, and tris.

Not a fan of pinning quads myself, I always feel like Im close to hitting a nerve or something. For biweekly pins glutes are fine for me and Ill add delts if its EOD.

IML Gear Cream!
Been only doin' quads for this test e run. Haven't had any pain the day of or after yet :)

Quads are the only spot I feel 100% comfortable with. Keep it high and outside.

Same.

I do delts sometimes but I hate the bloated look they get after an inject.

Never done glutes because I just feel it is awkward to reach around like that. Though maybe I should start giving them a try just for fun.

Same.

I do delts sometimes but I hate the bloated look they get after an inject.

Never done glutes because I just feel it is awkward to reach around like that. Though maybe I should start giving them a try just for fun.

Delts fuckin hurt last time I tried. Not post injection but during. I used a 25g and I was shaking like a oppossum shitting a persimon seed. I got sweaty and light headed. I might let my girl try it on me sometime again.

Delts fuckin hurt last time I tried. Not post injection but during. I used a 25g and I was shaking like a oppossum shitting a persimon seed. I got sweaty and light headed. I might let my girl try it on me sometime again.

If it's a muscle, you can pin it (in most cases.) So don't be a poooosaiyyy and stop your shaking

I use a slin pin on delts and tris. My honey usually pins for me. Its tough for me to do one handed.

I've had that happen to me once or twice when hitting delts, but i think it's mostly a result of being nervous to begin with then shaking the needle causing more disruption (especially if close to a nerve, which i was when this happened) which will make the panic attack feeling worse. If it happens at all or starts to - try laying down on a cold floor without a shirt or having a fan blowing right on you. tends to cool me and calm me down pretty quick. if i start to feel shaky i just turn the fan on me now and haven't had a problem since

LOL my leg is a bit swollen (can't see quads separation when I usually do)

Back