Napsgear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Late orders

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Late orders

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Late orders

Yes we know your orders are late,

yes the problem is being resolved,

yes you will get your gear not if you WILL get your gear.

NO anabolic and i dont have new daily updates for you,

No posting the same thing day in and day out will not help it arrive faster,

yes this thread is intended to let people know of the issue and that we know of the issue and that you know your all pissed.

No we are not hiding, some places are a waste of time and the funniest rumors come out, so i dont go back there until i shove it in there faces that there shit arrived, other forums we are still there not hiding,

Yes tickets are still being answered and yes some of it is an copy and paste reply cause they get over 300 tickets per day all asking the same thing.

Yes we are sorry to those with real questions that get the pasted reply.

Hope this helps cover all issues right now so we dont need a bunch of daily new posts talking about what is already known and openly admitted to.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Great post GXR, fellas please read it and absorb it.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

"hey it's been 20 minutes since i pm'd you....why are you not responding....it's been exactly 48 hours since i ordered and haven't got my shit yet.....i don't want to go public,but i will post every hour til i get my shit"

really? like some of you dumbasses aren't posting like that already?
    www.euroking-gear.com
    please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post
    "hey it's been 20 minutes since i pm'd you....why are you not responding....it's been exactly 48 hours since i ordered and haven't got my shit yet.....i don't want to go public,but i will post every hour til i get my shit"

I know you feel our pain my friend!!!

Rep Points

I like the cut of your jib

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GXR64 View Post

yes this thread is intended to let people know of the issue and that we know of the issue and that you know your all pissed.

No we are not hiding, some places are a waste of time and the funniest rumors come out, so i dont go back there until i shove it in there faces that there shit arrived, other forums we are still there not hiding,

Yes tickets are still being answered and yes some of it is an copy and paste reply cause they get over 300 tickets per day all asking the same thing.

Hope this helps cover all issues right now so we dont need a bunch of daily new posts talking about what is already known and openly admitted to.

Good post GXR, short & to the point, no one likes the situation, but I agree re-posting & asking the same question ain't gonna help. We just have to wait it out, until we get our goods.

HI-Tech Redneck

Rep Points

this is a good post man. i agree with everything you say. my problem, and i think most people's problem is the timeline.

yall have been saying packs will arrive in 1 to 2 weeks for like 6 weeks now. i know you understand how fucked up that is.

can you shed any light on the subject?? i mean, there was a problem (understandable). yall said it had been rectified (appreciated). packs are moving and will be arriving daily (wonderful).

however, nobody is getting their shit. wtf is going on???

i know everybody is wearing you out. i know that sucks. yall would be amazed at how far "information" goes with people though. the same generic "copied & pasted" shit over and over doesn't help anything. i KNOW you guys have to understand that.

WHAT IS GOING ON???
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Like i have stated before if 1k packs get release all at once customs will catch on so they are being released little by little. Make sense?

getn limbered

Rep Points

Like i have stated before if 1k packs get release all at once customs will catch on so they are being released little by little. Make sense?
    Perfect sense

I'd rather see them meter out the packs then go down in flames. I need a few things so hopefully this will all be over soon.

The User

Rep Points

Good lookin out for the customers for sure.

Rep Points

hmmm

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by K.Dallas View Post
    hmmm

Rep Points

.......My bad about earlier. I guess it was just one of those fucking snapping days. Besides the fact that I feel I lost out on money, I've been feeling my strength in the gym declining and its fucking with my head Also I have to wait a few weeks before I jump on cycle and I want to hop on NOW!! (dont ask me why I have all my supplies ready but still havent started)

Rep Points

o where o where could the packages be could someone mail them out asap just playin around bros just havin alittle fun

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Back View Post
    Perfect sense

I'd rather see them meter out the packs then go down in flames. I need a few things so hopefully this will all be over soon.
    same here

Rep Points

Kind regards

HI-Tech Redneck

Rep Points

it would make perfect sense if i saw A SINGLE post somewhere about somebody getting their stuff, dude.

can you give me a link, even if it's to another site, where a customer got what they paid for? i would feel better if ANYBODY had received something.

it seems to me like NOTHING is happening and i would like to know why.

is that to much to ask for??

i have spent thousands of dollars with naps over the years.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

We all want our stuff, we will all get our stuff. Gotta have faith even though it is being severely tested.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    it would make perfect sense if i saw A SINGLE post somewhere about somebody getting their stuff, dude.

can you give me a link, even if it's to another site, where a customer got what they paid for? i would feel better if ANYBODY had received something.

in their defense only a small amount of online customers are active on the boards
    www.euroking-gear.com

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

How have you interpreted what i said as i have proof that someone has got there stuff? Stop reading into what im saying and wait. You WILL get your gear.

HI-Tech Redneck

Rep Points

in their defense only a small amount of online customers are active on the boards
    bro, i appreciate your input. i know what you're saying and i know you know what you're talking about. weren't you a rep for "xxxxx" when i lost $1000 last year?? i know it wasn't your fault. yall came out and said the shit hit the fan and everyone moved on. shit happens. it's all good. this is different.

anyway, we all know how the internet is. there is a MUCH better chance that people getting their shit would be bragging and talking shit rather than not saying anything at all, come on cuz . . .

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

bro, i appreciate your input. i know what you're saying and i know you know what you're talking about. weren't you a rep for "xxxxx" when i lost $1000 last year?? i know it wasn't your fault. yall came out and said the shit hit the fan and everyone moved on. shit happens. it's all good. this is different.

anyway, we all know how the internet is. there is a MUCH better chance that people getting their shit would be bragging and talking shit rather than not saying anything at all, come on cuz . . .
    You have not been a rep then, i can guarantee you that more people post when shit is wrong then when they get there stuff, i have been doing this for years for many different companies and that is the golden rule. I know irish can attest to that.

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I have one question. And I mean no disrespect to gxr/anabolic because they're great and have been more patient than they should. Ok here's my question, How long before naps starts to honor reships?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

that's what i meant by my post in NAPS defense....that's why alot of receiving packs posts aren't up is because the majority of customers aren't on the boards at all.....and my prior sponsor DID take care of things as i said and are continuing too, but that should be discussed in their section
    www.euroking-gear.com

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    I have one question. And I mean no disrespect to gxr/anabolic because they're great and have been more patient than they should. Ok here's my question, How long before naps starts to honor reships?
    That we do not know for sure but if i had to guess it would be in a few weeks. again this is GUESS not a for sure thing.

HI-Tech Redneck

Rep Points

How have you interpreted what i said as i have proof that someone has got there stuff? Stop reading into what im saying and wait. You WILL get your gear.

OMG. i get it... they can't release thousands of packages at one time. that's common sense. however, if they are releasing them slowly, where is ONE person somewhere that has got their shit??? that's all i'm saying. how can you not understand that?? there would be one loudmouth SOMEWHERE that would be posting up pics of their shit. that's just how it is. you know that, bro.

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

That we do not know for sure but if i had to guess it would be in a few weeks. again this is GUESS not a for sure thing.
    So you're basically saying that in a couple of weeks, naps may say "give it 1-2 weeks, kind regards" even though people have been waiting for over 3 months? Even if I do get my order, I honestly will probably never use naps again unless they offer something really special to the customers affected.

By the way, this is not because of you reps here, you have been doing everything you can.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    So you're basically saying that in a couple of weeks, naps may say "give it 1-2 weeks, kind regards" even though people have been waiting for over 3 months? Even if I do get my order, I honestly will probably never use naps again unless they offer something really special to the customers affected.

By the way, this is not because of you reps here, you have been doing everything you can.
    Just give it a little more time lmao..

but seriously.. please give it 1-2 more weeks.

HI-Tech Redneck

Rep Points

well why don't you ask "naps"?? surely, after someone has waited for 3 fucking months on their shit, they should be eligible for a reship, right??

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

<<<How i feel right now, no matter what i say you will not be happy until you get your shit so you better off not even posting about it until you see your tracking update. Im done with this, cannot take the same fucking questions over and over anymore.

This thread was not intended for a few more of you to come in and start the same bs over again i posted about in the first post.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast