• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

One side of my body feels trained, while the other side doesn't?

contributor_M

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm never actually lifted so (very rarely when I was in high school) last week I started a simple weightlifting program.

When doing certain exercises (i.e. dumbell curls, triceps extensions, etc..) I only feel that certain muscles on one side of my body has received a good workout whilst the other hasn't.

Doing dumbell curls, my left bicep feels like I've actually worked but the same is not true for my right.

I'm using the same amount of weight on each side, and I'm lifting them both at the same time.

Anyone have any experience with this or could tell me what I may be doing wrong?

It's a bit frustrating and I don't want say, one arm that's developed and my other arm not developed lol.

i've noticed this a few times in certain exercises but have no clue how or why. For me its squats, somehow my left leg seems like it works just a little harder.

My abs do this. It's even visible. My left side is more defined than my right.

my abs zig zag all the way down on which side sticks out and is more defined

Back