• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question for anyone who wants to answer

urso8up

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"updated" Question for anyone who wants to answer "updated"

When a guy meets a girl and she gives him her phone number is there such a things as calling to early. How long should you wait to giver her a call? You know so you don't look to desperate.

Last edited:
Well...I don't know about looking desperate...but as a girl (lol)...if I gave someone my number and he didn't call w/in like 4 days I'd think he wasn't interested and wasn't gonna call, and um...maybe think he's a jerk.....but um....I've never given anyone my number so I really wouldn't put too much w8 on what I'm saying :laugh:

Ummmmm...:p
Don't w8!!!:p
Call NOW!!!!:D

If it is a girl that I really liked, I would call her that same night man. Some other guy may take the lead if you think about it too much and u don???t want that to happen right :D

Thank you everyone I have not been in the dating seen it about 8yrs so it's all new to me again. So i appreciate all your input on this question evry little bit helps and I always come to this board when i need a little help or pep talk. :thumb:

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Next day...same day is too anxious.....two days can be too long! :D

DP
I am getting ready to call her thank you all and i will let you know how it goes. I am getting butterflies in my tummy is taht good or bad

It's good :) and good luck! Nice to see that guys get nervous too :D

Originally posted by urso8up
I am getting ready to call her thank you all and i will let you know how it goes. I am getting butterflies in my tummy is taht good or bad

It's good, but don't screw up....she may be as nervous as you are.....telling her you are a tiny bit nervous because you like her and it is your first telephone "may" be a good thing......and it will break the ice! :D

Good Luck :D

Don't wait more then 2 days to call her..........

Well i called her she was not home so i left her a message and i figured that was it i would never here from her because she was screening her calls, but then my phone rings an 1/2 hour after i left the message. We talked for and she sad she was glad i called her. I told her i was nervous and wasn't sure if i should have called then we got into the when is it the right time to call is it to soon we laughed and she thought it was pretty funny how i go nervious. I found out taht we work out at the same gym and we go about the same times but we have yet to see eachother or meet eachother until NYE at a friends party. I called and now we talked and hopefully we will go out soon. It seems we like the same things she likes cars and crap like that. She has a 5 year old boy. Oh well that's about all for now I will update you all if i herar anything else. But I guess this is a good start for the New Year.

Well good for you. I hope everything works out fine. Good luck!
Be patient, as she may have to give up some of 'your' time together because her boy will be number one.

Depending on the how the conversation went... BTW, did you ask for the number or did she just give it to you?

- If she gave it to you wt/ asking.... call THAT NIGHT!!!!
- If you asked for it, I would wait one day only.... Most likely you'll get an answering maching or VM and leaving a message is good bc/ it allow her to hear your voice again... hopefully it's a GOOD thing for her!

Well i called her she was not home so i left her a message and i figured that was it i would never here from her because she was screening her calls, but then my phone rings an 1/2 hour after i left the message. .......... I found out taht we work out at the same gym and we go about the same times but we have yet to see eachother or meet eachother until NYE at a friends party. I called and now we talked and hopefully we will go out soon. It seems we like the same things she likes cars and crap like that. She has a 5 year old boy.

Strange... when did this post and how did I miss this?? Well, that is good that you have some same interests! Now, just be yourself, don't show off and it should all "come" together!

PS. Be sweet to her G-friends too bc/ that leads to more!!!

Originally posted by davidjasondean
PS. Be sweet to her G-friends too bc/ that leads to more!!!

More what? Dating pool prospects? :lol:

Isn't that how it works?? A smart man would treat her like a babe and her friend's just as sweet.....

WOMEN CAN'T RESIST MAN-KANDY! :lol:

Depending on the how the conversation went... BTW, did you ask for the number or did she just give it to you?

- If she gave it to you wt/ asking.... call THAT NIGHT!!!!
- If you asked for it, I would wait one day only.... Most likely you'll get an answering maching or VM and leaving a message is good bc/ it allow her to hear your voice again... hopefully it's a GOOD thing for her!

SHe gave it to me without asking

IML Gear Cream!
SHe gave it to me without asking

Well, then I guess that would make you a stud now wouldn't it!:D :thumb:

Just relax, and be yourself. And I agree with DJD. Be nice to her friends.

You never know when they may all be together having a bra and panty party, painting thier nails while discussing filthy sex and a pillow fight breeaks out! From what I've seen of these "documentaries", one woman will usually accidentally touch anothers breast or ass, and she will emit a soft moan. Then they will all stop the pillow fight and start softly kissing and caressing. Next thing you know your chartering a sea of writhing, heaving flesh with you as the captain!:dance: :laugh::rofl:

Originally posted by mmafiter

You never know when they may all be together having a bra and panty party, painting thier nails while discussing filthy sex and a pillow fight breeaks out! From what I've seen of these "documentaries", one woman will usually accidentally touch anothers breast or ass, and she will emit a soft moan. Then they will all stop the pillow fight and start softly kissing and caressing. Next thing you know your chartering a sea of writhing, heaving flesh with you as the captain!:dance: :laugh::rofl:

lol.............. What is that a dream of yours?

First let me address urso8up
Quote: "SHe gave it to me without asking"

As once heard from the Dell Guy..... Dude, your getting laid!

As for MMA's comment...... LMAO!!!! You coudn't be so correct! But lay off on those XXX rated movies..... :haha:

Seriously, I know one of my friend's also from Florida that laid 19 girls all stemming from the initial girl! What a HAREM!

ROTFLMFAO! For some reason all guys think that when women have a get together this is what it turns into. I don't remember having pillow fights after elementary school sleep overs, and thats just plain disgusting to be having thoughts of girls that age. :laugh:

Originally posted by mochy
ROTFLMFAO! For some reason all guys think that when women have a get together this is what it turns into. I don't remember having pillow fights after elementary school sleep overs.

You are a LIAR!!! A DIRTY FILTHY LIAR!!!!:sob::bawling:

I know for a fact that when two or more women get together, they inevitably end up in just bra and panties and it always ends with some experimenting. I know it!! You're just trying to deflect my attention away from this knowledge, but I know it's true!!!:finger::rofl:

You are a LIAR!!! A DIRTY FILTHY LIAR!!!!:sob::bawling:

I know for a fact that when two or more women get together, they inevitably end up in just bra and panties and it always ends with some experimenting. I know it!! You're just trying to deflect my attention away from this knowledge, but I know it's true!!!:finger::rofl:

I resolved to NEVER agree with mmafiter again. DAMN, first New Year's resolution to bite the dust. :( You're absolutely right dude, don't let the biatches fool you. :thumb:

LMAO!!

It's true man. I don't know why he doesn't invite w8lifter's girlfriends over for sleepovers every freakin' weekend. I tell ya', his stories would be a hell of a lot better than, ".....there I was in a McDonald's toilet............" :confused:

Well just an update i talked to her for an hour and a half last night and we are going out on Saturday night she said she don't care what we do i was thinking dinner and somthing afterwards but not to sure maybe movie or a club. Any ideas?

Back