• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Plenty of Fish experience

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so I used to rock the internet for women pre-drinking age. Now, I decided to join up and value this resource while I continue to go out n about.

What the fuck..? Nothing but pigs on this bitch. Aol had a better line up than this.

Try as I may, I made a profile, put up some pics, kept things simple but witty in the body, then I made a search of my own. Well, I keep seeing hot girls, but theyre not local. Really, in Gainesville, FL? Nothing but ugly to average women on here? Well, I dug deeper and found some, but who the fuck knows if theyre still on this site.

Two people contacted me, but I feel picky since I am on this thing cuz, well, I can be. But whats the secret? Should I msg everyone attractive and hope theyre still as active as these side show freaks? Or just wait it out..?

I am not very sold on this like I was for AOL and shit, even Myspace had better luck.

And for your viewing pleasure:
verone_gif.gif

Haha, I checked out POF at a friend's suggestion. She said I was too picky when we went out so just make a profile already and shop for guys. Jesus there are some Barny's on there. Either totally scrawny or fat as fuck. And you are right, anything good is out of town. Even then I would worry about meeting a dude over the internet. I've heard horror stories of how they never look like they do in the pic.

Used it as you did...keeping updated but still going out an about and having a life. I'm not one to settle down into relationships but I enjoyed meeting new girls and of course, new snatch. Met a bunch of women off it. Most of the more attractive ones ended up being crazy, mooches, or just plain boring (go figure.) The decent ones that seemed to have a good personality either I just didn't click with or they had this whole plan lined up of how they want to be treated to a T and what they expect from you. No thanks.

Are you seriously looking for someone? Or just casually enjoying the scenery and what might pop up? If you're honestly looking, try a pay site like match.com. Girls who pay are more likely to be more mentally functional, aren't looking for a sugar daddy, and are seriously done with the games imo.

edit: oh and either way treat it as you would a girl you bump into anywhere else...if you're interested shoot her a message. Keep the stupid "omg yous so hawt" out of it and just be natural. You know the drill. Can't hurt to send a message, just like it can't hurt to say hi in person. If you don't try you won't know..if she doesn't respond, you move on to the next.

edit again: I just realized you're the same guy who made the thread about being nervous to talk to girls...This could be a big help to you then. Just start shooting girls messages. Don't be too picky about who you're talking to, it's just conversation...Get the hang of it by talking to as many as will talk to you, doesn't have to be the hottest girl there or some fat cow, just talk. Then when you get to a girl you're interested in, seal the deal.

Used it as you did...keeping updated but still going out an about and having a life. I'm not one to settle down into relationships but I enjoyed meeting new girls and of course, new snatch. Met a bunch of women off it. Most of the more attractive ones ended up being crazy, mooches, or just plain boring (go figure.) The decent ones that seemed to have a good personality either I just didn't click with or they had this whole plan lined up of how they want to be treated to a T and what they expect from you. No thanks.

Are you seriously looking for someone? Or just casually enjoying the scenery and what might pop up? If you're honestly looking, try a pay site like match.com. Girls who pay are more likely to be more mentally functional, aren't looking for a sugar daddy, and are seriously done with the games imo.

edit: oh and either way treat it as you would a girl you bump into anywhere else...if you're interested shoot her a message. Keep the stupid "omg yous so hawt" out of it and just be natural. You know the drill. Can't hurt to send a message, just like it can't hurt to say hi in person. If you don't try you won't know..if she doesn't respond, you move on to the next.

edit again: I just realized you're the same guy who made the thread about being nervous to talk to girls...This could be a big help to you then. Just start shooting girls messages. Don't be too picky about who you're talking to, it's just conversation...Get the hang of it by talking to as many as will talk to you, doesn't have to be the hottest girl there or some fat cow, just talk. Then when you get to a girl you're interested in, seal the deal.

This is good advice^^

And I don't even respond to the u so hawt messages. JFC you would think a guy would have game over the internet with the anonymity and all, but no, fuckers still approach you with their cocks out.

The best thing is to just be yourself. These chicks will never see you unless you want them to. If they don't like who you really are fuck 'em and move on to the next.

I tried PoF, and all of the girls were either trolls or had incompatible personalities.

anybody use OkCupid?

i have a few friends on POF, and let me tell you, they all kill it there. ive looked around, but im not about to be steppin out on my girl on the fkg intronetz, shit be mad public yo!

I have a story about POF.

A friend of mine, who was in his late 40's at the time (divorced), went trolling for some puss on POF. He had a few 'net hoes who would mess around with over the intern cam. He told me about one of the women, she had been abused and divorced... she was pretty fucked up. A few months later, she flies out to see him. I didn't even believe it when he told me, but apparently she did that a couple more times over the next couple months.

Then, she moves in with my friend, and brings her 10 y/o kid with him. The woman was a witch, just a nasty controlling, insecure and emotionally unstable witch. She alienated him from his friends and family in an extremely passive aggressive manner. I felt for the kid, because he was in the middle of this fucked situation. Nearly all his friends and family (including me) really despised this woman. I don't know what my friend was thinking, because there were red flags written all over her, he must have been desperate.

A year later, he kicks her out of the house, just as the little kid starts calling him dad.

A friend of mine, who was in his late 40's at the time (divorced), went trolling for some puss on POF. He had a few 'net hoes who would mess around with over the intern cam. He told me about one of the women, she had been abused and divorced... she was pretty fucked up. A few months later, she flies out to see him. I didn't even believe it when he told me, but apparently she did that a couple more times over the next couple months.

Then, she moves in with my friend, and brings her 10 y/o kid with him. The woman was a witch, just a nasty controlling, insecure and emotionally unstable witch. She alienated him from his friends and family in an extremely passive aggressive manner. I felt for the kid, because he was in the middle of this fucked situation. Nearly all his friends and family (including me) really despised this woman. I don't know what my friend was thinking, because there were red flags written all over her, he must have been desperate.

A year later, he kicks her out of the house, just as the little kid starts calling him dad.

God damn, that poor little kid. Damn. I have seen the same thing, and that shit is just tragic to watch.

IML Gear Cream!

Fucked up but could have happened with any girl on the street. Lord knows I have my comparable stories.

And Okcupid is crap, don't bother.

A 10 yr old was calling him dad? Not a bright kid.

OkCupid is a circus. Giraffes and elephants included.

Never tried one of these sites.... Lol i think i do better in person? Sort of always just fell into chicks. Guess ive gotten lucky =]. But i can imagine a free dating site woud have a lot of trolls on there.

Big girls need love too!!!

My girlfriend found my profile on there. I talked my way out of it. Only big girls responded to me on there. I am no longer a member of pos.

I've got a friend that had been pulling decent ass from PoF. I was thinking of trying it out myself.

A 10 yr old was calling him dad? Not a bright kid.

As in not bright off yet to know that the world is a piece of shit and so are most of the people in it? Not bright enough to know that his mom is a psycho bitch that can't keep a man long enough to build a family? Not bright enough to know not to develop relationships because you will get yanked away from the people you love?

Fucked up but could have happened with any girl on the street. Lord knows I have my comparable stories.

I totally agree. POF had nothing to do with it, other than that is how they met. But still, it reminded me of that story.

As in not bright off yet to know that the world is a piece of shit and so are most of the people in it? Not bright enough to know that his mom is a psycho bitch that can't keep a man long enough to build a family? Not bright enough to know not to develop relationships because you will get yanked away from the people you love?

No.

Not bright enough by the age of 10 to know that this new guy is not your father.

,,,wink.gif

:coffee:
What red flags do tell

And Okcupid is crap, don't bother.

I have a friend that has done this same thing to her boys. Shit's fuckin sad to watch.

I let no man near my kids. Not even my guy friends at this point. My first priority is protecting them.

IML Gear Cream!
Me and a few friends use it and badoo.
Its not a site where your going to find a relationship.
Its for more.....Good night on the town, then off to a hotel room.

No.

Not bright enough by the age of 10 to know that this new guy is not your father.
/8558/,,,wink.gif[/IMG]

Dude, really, just stfu. Almost any boy that age would bond with the man of the house and eventually see him as a father figure and call him dad. Young boys want a father figure, and they will settle for whatever they can get. It is human biology.

Me and a few friends use it and badoo.
Its not a site where your going to find a relationship.
Its for more.....Good night on the town, then off to a hotel room.

Well Ive messaged less than 10 girls and they are the only attractive girls on this site in my city. I dont mind a good time, but holy shit, I thought there would be more than this. Granted the age I start it at is 21 and I end it at..35? Ive gotten some responses, but I suppose I am pickier than others would/should be. These girls though just look average.

What do you see when you look in the mirrow? Not fucking with you but every man needs to know what pond to fish in. No pun intended.

Well Ive messaged less than 10 girls and they are the only attractive girls on this site in my city. I dont mind a good time, but holy shit, I thought there would be more than this. Granted the age I start it at is 21 and I end it at..35? Ive gotten some responses, but I suppose I am pickier than others would/should be. These girls though just look average.

I am the same my friend.
Swear to god most of the hot ones are fake aswell.
Should Try badoo.

What do you see when you look in the mirrow? Not fucking with you but every man needs to know what pond to fish in. No pun intended.

A sexy mutha fucker who is jacked and tan :winkfinger:

I am the same my friend.
Swear to god most of the hot ones are fake aswell.
Should Try badoo.

A sexy mutha fucker who is jacked and tan :winkfinger:

And needs the intronetz to get pussy lol

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Girls better than average don't need to be on a dating website. Just saying.

Girls better than average don't need to be on a dating website. Just saying.

Essentially, everyone using a dating site has something wrong with them whether they are willing to admit it or not.

Either the girls are ugly, attractive with kids, or gold diggers. The guys are either corn dogs just looking for sex or too socially awkward to meet girls in social situations.

Essentially, everyone using a dating site has something wrong with them whether they are willing to admit it or not.

Either the girls are ugly, attractive with kids, or gold diggers. The guys are either corn dogs just looking for sex or too socially awkward to meet girls in social situations.

^^^this

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Back