IronMag Research Chems


test prop and tren cycle and mix in test suspension

Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    2733404

    test prop and tren cycle and mix in test suspension

    So I am getting ready for one of the biggest meets of my life coming up here in a couple months. I am aiming for a goal to finally hit that 900lbs bench press.

    I have been training my ass off, diet is right where it needs to be and have been running test prop for 4 weeks then the last 2 weeks ive been running prop ed at 100mg and tren eod at 100mg. I love my tren, but I am more expereinced with long ester test such as test e.

    As the meet draws closer I was thinking about running down the tren or lowering the dosage of test prop and tren ace to 50mg a day and adding in 100mg of test suspension ed

    Like I have said I have never used test suspension but I have read so very good things. I am not looking to keep all the gains from it as I understand the quick cycle behind it but it would be a nice 2 week boost before the meet.

    Or would a guy be better keeping with the current cycle and getting some either dbol or anadrol to run?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Quote Originally Posted by mnpower View Post
    So I am getting ready for one of the biggest meets of my life coming up here in a couple months. I am aiming for a goal to finally hit that 900lbs bench press.

    I have been training my ass off, diet is right where it needs to be and have been running test prop for 4 weeks then the last 2 weeks ive been running prop ed at 100mg and tren eod at 100mg. I love my tren, but I am more expereinced with long ester test such as test e.

    As the meet draws closer I was thinking about running down the tren or lowering the dosage of test prop and tren ace to 50mg a day and adding in 100mg of test suspension ed

    Like I have said I have never used test suspension but I have read so very good things. I am not looking to keep all the gains from it as I understand the quick cycle behind it but it would be a nice 2 week boost before the meet.

    Or would a guy be better keeping with the current cycle and getting some either dbol or anadrol to run?
    Some good questions there, mnpower. My question to you is, why cut back the anabolics dosage right before your meet? Why not run the Tren and test p the same, and add in 100mg of test susp ED preworkout or 50mg x2/day. That will truly boost your gains, and yeah if you are competing, I would throw some d-bol in there too. More strength is not a bad thing, right. Just make sure to up you AI dose a bit.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    2733404

    i am always afraid of diminishing returns...how much is to much to the point where you no longer see gains and are just throwing money at nothing. I see people load up stacks with all kinds of shit and wounder why.

    I have nov. I am running now and I have letro on hand just in case. Any other support you think one should pick up? Ive never ran a cycle that "heavy" and I wanna be safe about it

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Quote Originally Posted by mnpower View Post
    i am always afraid of diminishing returns...how much is to much to the point where you no longer see gains and are just throwing money at nothing. I see people load up stacks with all kinds of shit and wounder why.

    I have nov. I am running now and I have letro on hand just in case. Any other support you think one should pick up? Ive never ran a cycle that "heavy" and I wanna be safe about it

    Instead of nolva, you should be running an AI like Aromasin or A-dex. Nolva stops estrogen from binding to its receptor, but it does nothing to kill aromatization. An AI or aromatase inhibitor will stop this conversion and also free up more test. Also, with Tren you should be taking cabergoline to combat the progestin sides at atleast 0.5mg/wk. Aromasin is my AI of choice and for all that test you'll be jacking and d-bol, I would start at 25mg ed. Keep running the nolva for another week after starting the Aromasin, then drop it.

    Are you going to PCT? If so, what does your PCT look like?

    If you are PCTing and not cruising, start running hcg at 500iu x2/wk right away through the end of your cycle. This will aid in your recovery, which is especially needed with a 19-nor like Tren.

  5. #5
    Addict/Self-Cert Chemist
    flexxthese's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the chem lab
    Posts
    500
    Rep Points
    23073310

    Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    Instead of nolva, you should be running an AI like Aromasin or A-dex. Nolva stops estrogen from binding to its receptor, but it does nothing to kill aromatization. An AI or aromatase inhibitor will stop this conversion and also free up more test. Also, with Tren you should be taking cabergoline to combat the progestin sides at atleast 0.5mg/wk. Aromasin is my AI of choice and for all that test you'll be jacking and d-bol, I would start at 25mg ed. Keep running the nolva for another week after starting the Aromasin, then drop it.

    Are you going to PCT? If so, what does your PCT look like?

    If you are PCTing and not cruising, start running hcg at 500iu x2/wk right away through the end of your cycle. This will aid in your recovery, which is especially needed with a 19-nor like Tren.

    Solid advice bro. But any reason for low dosing the dbol? If OP is looking to push 900lbs I assume he's a pretty solid brother, what reasoning are you looking at (that I'm overlooked) not to run 50mg/ed?
    All posts made under this user are strictly entertainment purposes only. All stories are strictly fictional and not intended to be taken seriously.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    2733404

    i was just planning on cruising onto the next cycle. probably take about 10 weeks off running 400 mg of test e a week? i was debating after the cycle to run some hcg while i cruise was lookin about 1000iu a week

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Quote Originally Posted by flexxthese View Post
    Solid advice bro. But any reason for low dosing the dbol? If OP is looking to push 900lbs I assume he's a pretty solid brother, what reasoning are you looking at (that I'm overlooked) not to run 50mg/ed?
    I never told him not to run the d-bol at 50mg ED. The 25mg ED was my dosage for Aromasin, not d-bol. Sorry if it was confusing....

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Well, lucky you. 400mg/wk is pretty high for a cruise. Most people stay around 200-250mg/wk. TRT is usually 250mg every two weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by mnpower View Post
    i was just planning on cruising onto the next cycle. probably take about 10 weeks off running 400 mg of test e a week? i was debating after the cycle to run some hcg while i cruise was lookin about 1000iu a week

  9. #9
    Addict/Self-Cert Chemist
    flexxthese's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the chem lab
    Posts
    500
    Rep Points
    23073310

    Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    I never told him not to run the d-bol at 50mg ED. The 25mg ED was my dosage for Aromasin, not d-bol. Sorry if it was confusing....
    Got it, carry on
    All posts made under this user are strictly entertainment purposes only. All stories are strictly fictional and not intended to be taken seriously.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    2733404

    so we have decided
    100mg test prop ed
    100mg tren ace eod
    50mg dbol ed
    100mg of test sus like 2 hrs before a workout
    25 mg Aromasin
    and if possible i should probably start 500 weekly of hcg

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    If you're already gonna be pinning every day, why not split your tren up to 50mg per day to keep your levels a little more stable?

    If someone else could chime in, as I'm just going on logic.

  12. #12
    Ultimate UKA Rep
    Noheawaiian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Pit
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Points
    134639130

    Maybe he wants more of a blood level spike for more mass gains.
    http://ukanabolic.com/image/data/logo.jpg
    Pharmacy grade products/fast shipping
    http://www.ukanabolic.com/
    PM me if you have any questions/concerns

  13. #13
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,178
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    900lb bench press???



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,103
    Rep Points
    542394545

    It is remarkable, but it has been done many times. Ryan Kennelly owns the record at 1075 I believe. There are a number of lifters over 1000 lbs with a bench shirt. Obviously far more with lifts over 900. The raw record (without a shirt) is still just over 700 or so, I think. I'm old enough to remember when Arcidi broke the record at 700, and we all thought that was unreal. Contests are judged a bit looser these days than back then, IMHO.

    Arcidi's record stood for eight years at 700 lbs. The major changes in the bench press records is due in large part to the advent of a superior version of the bench shirt. The raw record has evolved very little.
    Last edited by MDR; 08-12-2011 at 07:00 PM.

  15. #15
    Ultimate UKA Rep
    Noheawaiian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Pit
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Points
    134639130

    Sides from less stable blood levels suck. And while injecting 100mg eod of tren instead of 50mg ed produces more sides (due to more blood level instability) it also increases that initial hormone spike, leaving levels higher than with the 50mg; in-tern promoting better quality strength/mass gains.
    http://ukanabolic.com/image/data/logo.jpg
    Pharmacy grade products/fast shipping
    http://www.ukanabolic.com/
    PM me if you have any questions/concerns

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Quote Originally Posted by Noheawaiian View Post
    Sides from less stable blood levels suck. And while injecting 100mg eod of tren instead of 50mg ed produces more sides (due to more blood level instability) it also increases that initial hormone spike, leaving levels higher than with the 50mg; in-tern promoting better quality strength/mass gains.

    Good to know Nohe... I was doing 100mg eod for a few days and prop ed. Just figured it was anymore benificial eod so I switched it up. After reading that I may switch it back, as the sides weren't too noticable... other than sweating my ass of and a little insomnia.

  17. #17
    Ultimate UKA Rep
    Noheawaiian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Pit
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Points
    134639130

    Technically speaking, it's also perfectly fine to pin any prop ester eod as well. And what I said about the increased size/strength gains with eod for tren also applies to any prop ester (to an extent.)
    http://ukanabolic.com/image/data/logo.jpg
    Pharmacy grade products/fast shipping
    http://www.ukanabolic.com/
    PM me if you have any questions/concerns

  18. #18
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,178
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I would love to see a vid of the OP benching. That would be cool to view.



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  19. #19
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Quote Originally Posted by Noheawaiian View Post
    Technically speaking, it's also perfectly fine to pin any prop ester eod as well. And what I said about the increased size/strength gains with eod for tren also applies to any prop ester (to an extent.)

    Yeah... I'm pinning the Test prop ed just to get my desired mg per week and tend to pin my tri's and delts the most... so I wanted to keep the ml to a minimum. As for the tren I just figured it was a smarter move to pin 50mg ed rather than 100mg eod.

    Thanks for the tips Nohe... and sorry to the op for highjacking the thread a little.

    Also X2 what Heavy said about the video. That would be nice to see brother.

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,103
    Rep Points
    542394545

    I'd have to agree about the video. A 900 pound bench is a prodigious feat, even with a "super-shirt."

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    2733404

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    If you're already gonna be pinning every day, why not split your tren up to 50mg per day to keep your levels a little more stable?

    If someone else could chime in, as I'm just going on logic.
    i agree i was thinking abuot that today as well

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    2733404

    Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    It is remarkable, but it has been done many times. Ryan Kennelly owns the record at 1075 I believe. There are a number of lifters over 1000 lbs with a bench shirt. Obviously far more with lifts over 900. The raw record (without a shirt) is still just over 700 or so, I think. I'm old enough to remember when Arcidi broke the record at 700, and we all thought that was unreal. Contests are judged a bit looser these days than back then, IMHO.

    Arcidi's record stood for eight years at 700 lbs. The major changes in the bench press records is due in large part to the advent of a superior version of the bench shirt. The raw record has evolved very little.

    this will be done in a single ply bench shirt..on a side note i hate shirts and am very proud of my 620 raw bench. unfortunately this event is only single ply

    i know many people who can get well over 600lbs out of a shirt and for that i hate gear(shirts)

    people will argue the same with roids...but while you maybe enhanced to a point its still your body lifting the weights.

  23. #23
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,178
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Honestly I would increase dose a bit the weeks before the comp. The worst thing you can do is drop dose but keeping it the same is also a mistake. The body is always fighting for homeostasis. Thats why gains diminish the longer you cycle. You can push "gains" by upping the dose or adding a strong compound at specific times. I would reserve this method for about 3-4 weeks before the meet. That way you will benefit from the increased AAS but your body won't have time to adapt and hit homeostasis.

    Keep the Prop, add the suspension, add anadrol at 100mg daily and up the tren a bit. There is absolutely nothing more powerful than this combination for the serious PL'er.

    100mg test prop ed
    75mg tren ace ed
    100mg Anadrol ed
    100mg of test suspension 2 hrs before a workout

    You may mix all injectables in the same pin and shoot all at once no problem. Btw, I have studied diminishing returns for years and you are nowhere near that amount. If you have any questions or want to see any studies feel free to ask.



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-17-2014, 02:56 PM
  2. test prop tren cycle
    By jdm4936 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 10:51 AM
  3. Test Prop, Tren Ace cycle
    By Powodzenie in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 10:13 AM
  4. Test Prop - Tren Acetate cycle help
    By theHammer in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:33 AM
  5. 3rd cycle...Test Prop/Tren Ace or Test E/Tren Ace
    By roflsaur in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->