• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone Blood Test

Wes1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently giving myself 100mg of Test Cyp per week as prescribed by my doctor. I know this not enough to help me with any muscle gains. I would like to start a cycle of Equipoise in addition to this small amount of Test. This would be my first cycle ever. My question is, since my testosterone levele are checked about every 6 weeks will the Equipoise affect the testosterone test? I would not want to my doctor to know what I am up to. Thank You.

You get checked every 6 weeks??? Wow.

I'm on the same HRT regimen and my Endo checks me every 6 months, so I'm able to cruise with an augmented TRT at 200 mg/week and do a 12 week cycle. I still have enough time to recover my levels back to his target range with 100 mg/week.

Maybe your doc will lighten up on the test frequency once you seem to be "on track" after the first few checkups? After the first year or two my Endo went from really making sure I was okay to more of a "hey bud, you say you're fine okay here's your script see you in 6 months". Then you can follow a regimen more like mine. I can't comment on your Equipose question, but I don't think 6 weeks is enough time between checkups to get your levels stable again especially your lipid profile if your doc checks on that too.

Thank you for the info. Yes you are right I am just getting started on the Test Cyp and I am sure he will test me less often in the future. Will any anabolic steriod affect the reading of a testosterone blood test?

Only testosterone will show up on a blood test, if that's all they're checking. Should he check your lipid profile though he might notice a decline while you're using other things depending on what they are. I doubt he is going to test for metabolites of other AAS and I don't think a bit of EQ will affect your lipids too much so you may be fine running it.

if you have some sort of medical problem and you take any other medication with the test, it might change any effects the doctor is looking for as improvement, then your doctor might make a wrong diagnosis and switch your prescription. I wouldn't personally. But if you are doing this, just tell your doctor that way shit doesn't get mixed up. Doctors will not call the police on you and as long as your not overdoing your test he can help you out.

Back