• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

UncleZ Head To Head Challenge CONTESTANTS!!

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Uncle-Z-Head-to-Head-Challenge.jpg

Ladies, Gentlemen and Lurkers,

By now you are probably aware of the HUGE contest/challenge UncleZ is having in Honor of our new domestic line Euro Pharm! And to prove how great Euro Pharm AAS is UncleZ is having his first ever Head to Head Challenge! 5 Lucky members will have fully furnished cycles with the Euro Pharm Domestic line to not only compete against each other for a chance to win 1000 in prizes, but they get the honor of running the best Domestic Gear on the market today!

It has been an agonizing week and a half sifting through potential contestants, sample logs, and trying to sort through the hundreds of potential applicants!

So as promised this fine Monday, UncleZ, Ordawg1 & OldSchoolLifter are proud to announce the OFFICIAL contestants for the UncleZ Head to Head Challenge! And officially announce the new UncleZ Domestic Line Euro Pharm!

Without further adue, Please Congratulate the Following Contestants, and wish them luck as they compete HEAD to HEAD for chance to win over 1000 in total Prizes, as Well as Iron Mag Labs high quality supplements. This was no easy decision, but only 5 can be selected!

In no particular order: Winners please PM me the cycle you want to run, and shipping information!

1. HeavyIron
  2. VannesB
  3. BigBenJ
  4. Chucky1
  5. J.Thom

Congratulations to the contestants!! If your name is not on the list above do not worry!! Because when the cycle logs and the challenge commences, all active posters in the UncleZ Section will be automatically entered to win Free Jugs of Test E!! Every 15 days a member of this fine forum will win FREE Test E just for being active!

If you are a winner, you have a big challenge ahead of you, not only will you need to make the best change in your physique and keep a detailed log with the best Domestic Gear around, but you will need to win the votes of your peers!

At the end of the challenge their will be an open poll to pick the winner of the first ever UncleZ Head to Head Challenge. Good luck to the combatants and let the games BEGIN!

UncleZ Domestic Euro Pharm!

Last edited:
FREAKIN AWESOME!!! I am going to kick ass on this contest!!!! THANKS to the Z TEAM!!!

congrats

Congrats guys!!

Going to be fun watchn/reading this!

Congrats guys.... This shit should be sick!!

IML Gear Cream!
Nice!!!

Thanks Uncle Z!

What day are the before pics due by?

What day are the before pics due by?

I'm assuming the day we receive the gear is the day we have to start documenting everything. Such as before pics, taking pics of gear upon arrival, diet, training, weight, stats, etc etc.

Ideally I would like all longs to start on the same day, Everyone should recive their pack either the end of this week or early next week, Im thinking to give everyone time to get prepared, We will start the official Logs, and Before Pics must be in your log thread, On or before September 1st

You all can however, start your log threads once you receive the gear, showing touchdown pictures, talk abotu your cycle, and your strategy for the contest until Sept 1st when we begin!

interested to see how this goes

seems pretty quiet in here... with all that shit talking that was going on seems like it would be pretty pumped up in here lol!!

lol no kidding!! I gues the loud mouth big ben is at work, it will soon heat up once he gets here! haha

^^^^don't worry. Benj's got spider senses, he's probably already celebrating.

Whats up guys? Just wanted to say congrats to you all and I hope you all will do good but I think I know who is going to win. Lets place some E Bets!!!!!!

Back