• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gold and Silver Futures

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to buy gold and silver futures, instead of actual bullion. I've never traded on the stock market before or anything like it. How do I get started?

stay away from futures and derivatives if you've never traded before...Try investing in an ETF on the NYSE like UGL first, or listed gold mining companies like GG, AUY, or NEM.

Most beginners will be get burned in the derivative market...long term trends aren't top drivers in the derivative market. Timing, recoil, volume, patterns, and technical trumps fundamentals almost every time in the trading game.

I think gold is likely to slow a little, so I am not sure what you are aiming for, but it might not be the best timing.

If you are going to buy something that is as unpredictable as gold, I suggest purchasing a put option against it.. just to cover your ass should it go down.

stay away from futures and derivatives if you've never traded before...Try investing in an ETF on the NYSE like UGL first, or listed gold mining companies like GG, AUY, or NEM.

Most beginners will be get burned in the derivative market...long term trends aren't top drivers in the derivative market. Timing, recoil, volume, patterns, and technical trumps fundamentals almost every time in the trading game.

it's all bullshit today with the increasing use of faulty algorithms by the big trading houses, the little guy doesn't stand a chance.

Back