• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test c dbol cycle

vicious 13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok hi everyone... i am new to the site but have found a lot of very helpful information about my planned cycle... it will b my second test c dbol cycle the first one went very well and i dont feel the need to stack w anything else at this point... i am 25 years old 5'8 170 lbs...
my first tim i ran 400mg of test c for 12 wks and 30 mg dbol for 4 wks nolva and clomid pct i ganined and kept 20 lbs w no sides...
this time im running the same cycle but bumping dbol to 50 mgs for 5 wks...
my question is arimidex...i do have it last time i didnt run it but i was younger and just jumped into it...i didnt have any sides but will the bump in dbol have any affect... if i do run it do i start day 1 or ...? id rather b safe than sorry... also hcg??? someone please school me... i didnt run it last time but should i? if so how ive not done much research on it other than price it any help or advice greatly appreciated

I can't comment on the Arimidex, but I am doing a similar cycle in a few months. I'm using Aromasin 12.5mg ED. I always use HCG throughout my cycle at 250iu's E3D until one week past my last test inject. The last week I jack up the HCG dose to 500iu's E3D. It may vary for you. You may want to do 500iu's E3D or 2x week. It depends on how your body reacts to your cycle.

Ok cool thanks for the input...I heard its not good to use the hcg more than 2 or 3
Weeks did i maybe misunderstand? Also is it necessary or is it just to help will it cut any of
my gains I was told arimidex might

Ok cool thanks for the input...I heard its not good to use the hcg more than 2 or 3
Weeks did i maybe misunderstand? Also is it necessary or is it just to help will it cut any of
my gains I was told arimidex might

Aromasin is the better AI IMO. It will not hinder gains, but actually frees up more test. You can run it at 12.5 ED or eod dependant upon how your body handles aromatization. If you still want to run arimidex, 0.5mg eod is a good place to start. You will def want to run an AI with Test/D-bol b/c both have a high aromatization rate.

HCG run during your cycle makes recovery much easier and keeps the boys big. I run it 500iu 2x/wk for the duration of my cycle. With the compounds you are running, you can probably get away with 250iu x2/wk.

Aromasin is the better AI IMO. It will not hinder gains, but actually frees up more test. You can run it at 12.5 ED or eod dependant upon how your body handles aromatization. If you still want to run arimidex, 0.5mg eod is a good place to start. You will def want to run an AI with Test/D-bol b/c both have a high aromatization rate.

HCG run during your cycle makes recovery much easier and keeps the boys big. I run it 500iu 2x/wk for the duration of my cycle. With the compounds you are running, you can probably get away with 250iu x2/wk.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GMO again"

Back