Steroidforyou.com


First Order!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 36

Thread: First Order!

  1. #1
    Registered User
    ted8541's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    347
    Rep Points
    7314556

    Smile First Order!






    Put in first two orders today.

    My first suggestion would be to have the ability on the site to "edit" an order. I put in an order this morning and another this afternoon, but I would have like to have been able to edit the original order so that I had only one big order. This would have saved $$ on shipping as well.

    I'll keep everyone posted.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    75757750

    Quote Originally Posted by ted8541 View Post
    Put in first two orders today.

    My first suggestion would be to have the ability on the site to "edit" an order. I put in an order this morning and another this afternoon, but I would have like to have been able to edit the original order so that I had only one big order. This would have saved $$ on shipping as well.

    I'll keep everyone posted.
    I have done this before as well. Good thing he is giving free shipping to us at this time.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    25593

    Quote Originally Posted by ted8541 View Post
    Put in first two orders today.

    My first suggestion would be to have the ability on the site to "edit" an order. I put in an order this morning and another this afternoon, but I would have like to have been able to edit the original order so that I had only one big order. This would have saved $$ on shipping as well.

    I'll keep everyone posted.
    Hi Ted,

    Thank you for order. Why didn't you use the coupon code for free shipping ? Please, don't send the shipping cost, It's our gift for You!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    75757750

    Quote Originally Posted by aldacon View Post
    Hi Ted,

    Thank you for order. Why didn't you use the coupon code for free shipping ? Please, don't send the shipping cost, It's our gift for You!

    First class act! A source that didn't take advantage of a costumer but instead still gave him the free deal.

    I must say I am liking Steroids For You more and more each day.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    middle earth uk
    Posts
    623
    Rep Points
    8064479

    Quote Originally Posted by youngblood19 View Post
    Is anyone having problems with Napsgear.net and getting their gear? I have been waiting 7 weeks now.....What is your suggestion if any???

    My suggestion is go to the Napsgear forum

  6. #6
    Registered User
    ted8541's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    347
    Rep Points
    7314556

    Quote Originally Posted by aldacon View Post
    Hi Ted,

    Thank you for order. Why didn't you use the coupon code for free shipping ? Please, don't send the shipping cost, It's our gift for You!
    Man, I just didn't see the coupon code. I think I was so eager to put the order in, I missed the code. Is it on the site?

  7. #7
    Registered User
    ted8541's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    347
    Rep Points
    7314556

    The order was easy to make, they have a good stock and the communication with customer service is great. Quick PM's and responses on the sponsor board. I love good communication. Hopefully the shipping speed and accuracy of the order is as good as the service. I'll continue to keep everyone posted.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    ted8541's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    347
    Rep Points
    7314556

    Another update. So I didn't enter the discount code to waive the shipping costs. I received a PM stating to simply deduct the shipping charges from my payment, but I had already made the full payment before reading the PM. I emailed them and simply asked if they could throw in another DVD that had the same cost as the shipping I paid. They already emailed back and said NO PROBLEM. So far, these guys are good.

    More posts coming.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    25593

    Quote Originally Posted by ted8541 View Post
    The order was easy to make, they have a good stock and the communication with customer service is great. Quick PM's and responses on the sponsor board. I love good communication. Hopefully the shipping speed and accuracy of the order is as good as the service. I'll continue to keep everyone posted.
    The good service will continue with fast and discreet shipping.The coupon code is available at Company Promotions part of IM.
    Keep going to follow us.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    75757750

    Quote Originally Posted by ted8541 View Post
    Another update. So I didn't enter the discount code to waive the shipping costs. I received a PM stating to simply deduct the shipping charges from my payment, but I had already made the full payment before reading the PM. I emailed them and simply asked if they could throw in another DVD that had the same cost as the shipping I paid. They already emailed back and said NO PROBLEM. So far, these guys are good.

    More posts coming.

    If S4Y can keep up this way of working he will soon become a favorite source here. He may well join the ranks of the best sources!

  11. #11
    Registered User
    ted8541's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    347
    Rep Points
    7314556

    Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    If S4Y can keep up this way of working he will soon become a favorite source here. He may well join the ranks of the best sources!
    Agreed.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    To bad one live in Sweden...

  13. #13
    Registered User
    ted8541's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    347
    Rep Points
    7314556

    Already got an email stating my DVDs were packaged and shipped. Damn these guys are fast with great communication. I'll keep you posted once I actually receive my package!!

    So far, stoked!

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    25593

    Hi Ted

    We are trying to do the best as we can..

    Thanks for shopping with us

    Grenn

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    65
    Rep Points
    40443

    Quote Originally Posted by ted8541 View Post
    Another update. So I didn't enter the discount code to waive the shipping costs. I received a PM stating to simply deduct the shipping charges from my payment, but I had already made the full payment before reading the PM. I emailed them and simply asked if they could throw in another DVD that had the same cost as the shipping I paid. They already emailed back and said NO PROBLEM. So far, these guys are good.

    More posts coming.

    This company seems great so far. If we all start receiving our stuff and it's legit, this could be my new primary source

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    65
    Rep Points
    40443


  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    states
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    994616

    +AA Plus

  18. #18
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    Quote Originally Posted by ted8541 View Post
    Another update. So I didn't enter the discount code to waive the shipping costs. I received a PM stating to simply deduct the shipping charges from my payment, but I had already made the full payment before reading the PM. I emailed them and simply asked if they could throw in another DVD that had the same cost as the shipping I paid. They already emailed back and said NO PROBLEM. So far, these guys are good.

    More posts coming.
    that really is good to hear. shows how dedicated they are to satisfying their customers. good job S4U

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    states
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    994616

    Yes off course they sent my tracking code only in 18 hours i was impressed .. i am waiting for my packet . when i get it i will inform you..

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    75757750

    Quote Originally Posted by gragerya View Post
    Yes off course they sent my tracking code only in 18 hours i was impressed .. i am waiting for my packet . when i get it i will inform you..
    I look forward to hearing what you think once you get your stuff. I will post when my orders arrive as well.



    I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    686
    Rep Points
    3521708

    Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    First class act! A source that didn't take advantage of a costumer but instead still gave him the free deal.

    I must say I am liking Steroids For You more and more each day.

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    62
    Rep Points
    -273421

    I placed my first order in June and still have not received anything.
    I have forgotten my password to my account too, so I cant check the progress, I have requested password to be resent 4-5 times,. nothing comes through, so I sent a message through their contact us asking for my password to be resent and also for an update on my goods, still nothing, I must have emailed them 4-5 times.
    Can anyone here help with this? Thank you in advance.

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    75757750

    I am sure that aldacon will help you out. Since you only have 10 posts you cant PM him so I will send him a PM right now for you so that when he checks in he will come see your post here.



    I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    62
    Rep Points
    -273421

    Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    I am sure that aldacon will help you out. Since you only have 10 posts you cant PM him so I will send him a PM right now for you so that when he checks in he will come see your post here.
    Thanks soo much for doing that, im really new to this forum stuff, I even tried to get more reps by posting and i got bad rep for it. all i want to do is get my order details sorted. i didnt know that you could get docked rep points

  25. #25
    Junior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    25593

    Quote Originally Posted by djash View Post
    I placed my first order in June and still have not received anything.
    I have forgotten my password to my account too, so I cant check the progress, I have requested password to be resent 4-5 times,. nothing comes through, so I sent a message through their contact us asking for my password to be resent and also for an update on my goods, still nothing, I must have emailed them 4-5 times.
    Can anyone here help with this? Thank you in advance.

    Hello djash

    Please give me order number .. ? But you can not give the number which you don t have . Website is on service for only 15 days. I don ' t know whom are you working for here but God is big (of course if you believe in God)...

  26. #26
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    75757750

    djash. maybe you have confused Steroidsforyou with another company? If they were not open in June it has to be a mistake. From what all we have seen so far it does not sound at all like the great service he has shown. Good luck to you getting it fixed.



    I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

  27. #27
    Junior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    25593

    i can print screen my order panel we got first order on 11 August 2011

  28. #28
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    62
    Rep Points
    -273421

    Quote Originally Posted by aldacon View Post
    Hello djash

    Please give me order number .. ? But you can not give the number which you don t have . Website is on service for only 15 days. I don ' t know whom are you working for here but God is big (of course if you believe in God)...
    Hi, I told you I was new to this, I thought this was a thread for napsgear.net
    That is who i have ordered with, not steroidforyou. im sorry for the confusion i have caused. I have since found the reps for napsgear and will send them a message now.

    Once again, really sorry for the confusion.

    Thanks for your response though
    DjAsh

  29. #29
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    75757750

    Quote Originally Posted by djash View Post
    Hi, I told you I was new to this, I thought this was a thread for napsgear.net
    That is who i have ordered with, not steroidforyou. im sorry for the confusion i have caused. I have since found the reps for napsgear and will send them a message now.

    Once again, really sorry for the confusion.

    Thanks for your response though
    DjAsh
    Oh that makes sense now. I knew it was not S4Y but it seems that a lot of people are having shipping troubles over there. I hear they are getting it worked out though. Good luck djash!



    I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

  30. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    62
    Rep Points
    -273421






    Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    Oh that makes sense now. I knew it was not S4Y but it seems that a lot of people are having shipping troubles over there. I hear they are getting it worked out though. Good luck djash!
    Thanks bro

Similar Threads

  1. Mail Order Husbands... Order Yours Today!
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->