Steroidforyou.com

First Order!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Order!

Rep Points

Smile First Order!

Put in first two orders today.

My first suggestion would be to have the ability on the site to "edit" an order. I put in an order this morning and another this afternoon, but I would have like to have been able to edit the original order so that I had only one big order. This would have saved $$ on shipping as well.

I'll keep everyone posted.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ted8541 View Post

My first suggestion would be to have the ability on the site to "edit" an order. I put in an order this morning and another this afternoon, but I would have like to have been able to edit the original order so that I had only one big order. This would have saved $$ on shipping as well.

I have done this before as well. Good thing he is giving free shipping to us at this time.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hi Ted,

Thank you for order. Why didn't you use the coupon code for free shipping ? Please, don't send the shipping cost, It's our gift for You!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aldacon View Post
    Hi Ted,

Thank you for order. Why didn't you use the coupon code for free shipping ? Please, don't send the shipping cost, It's our gift for You!

First class act! A source that didn't take advantage of a costumer but instead still gave him the free deal.

I must say I am liking Steroids For You more and more each day.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood19 View Post
    Is anyone having problems with Napsgear.net and getting their gear? I have been waiting 7 weeks now.....What is your suggestion if any???

My suggestion is go to the Napsgear forum

Rep Points

Hi Ted,

Man, I just didn't see the coupon code. I think I was so eager to put the order in, I missed the code. Is it on the site?

Rep Points

The order was easy to make, they have a good stock and the communication with customer service is great. Quick PM's and responses on the sponsor board. I love good communication. Hopefully the shipping speed and accuracy of the order is as good as the service. I'll continue to keep everyone posted.

Rep Points

Another update. So I didn't enter the discount code to waive the shipping costs. I received a PM stating to simply deduct the shipping charges from my payment, but I had already made the full payment before reading the PM. I emailed them and simply asked if they could throw in another DVD that had the same cost as the shipping I paid. They already emailed back and said NO PROBLEM. So far, these guys are good.

More posts coming.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

The order was easy to make, they have a good stock and the communication with customer service is great. Quick PM's and responses on the sponsor board. I love good communication. Hopefully the shipping speed and accuracy of the order is as good as the service. I'll continue to keep everyone posted.
    The good service will continue with fast and discreet shipping.The coupon code is available at Company Promotions part of IM.
    Keep going to follow us.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Another update. So I didn't enter the discount code to waive the shipping costs. I received a PM stating to simply deduct the shipping charges from my payment, but I had already made the full payment before reading the PM. I emailed them and simply asked if they could throw in another DVD that had the same cost as the shipping I paid. They already emailed back and said NO PROBLEM. So far, these guys are good.

More posts coming.

If S4Y can keep up this way of working he will soon become a favorite source here. He may well join the ranks of the best sources!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    If S4Y can keep up this way of working he will soon become a favorite source here. He may well join the ranks of the best sources!
    Agreed.

Rep Points

To bad one live in Sweden...

Rep Points

Already got an email stating my DVDs were packaged and shipped. Damn these guys are fast with great communication. I'll keep you posted once I actually receive my package!!

So far, stoked!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hi Ted

We are trying to do the best as we can..

Thanks for shopping with us

Grenn

Rep Points

More posts coming.

This company seems great so far. If we all start receiving our stuff and it's legit, this could be my new primary source

Rep Points

Rep Points

+AA Plus

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

More posts coming.
    that really is good to hear. shows how dedicated they are to satisfying their customers. good job S4U

Rep Points

Yes off course they sent my tracking code only in 18 hours i was impressed .. i am waiting for my packet . when i get it i will inform you..

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gragerya View Post
    Yes off course they sent my tracking code only in 18 hours i was impressed .. i am waiting for my packet . when i get it i will inform you..
    I look forward to hearing what you think once you get your stuff. I will post when my orders arrive as well.

I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

Rep Points

First class act! A source that didn't take advantage of a costumer but instead still gave him the free deal.

I must say I am liking Steroids For You more and more each day.

Rep Points

I placed my first order in June and still have not received anything.
    I have forgotten my password to my account too, so I cant check the progress, I have requested password to be resent 4-5 times,. nothing comes through, so I sent a message through their contact us asking for my password to be resent and also for an update on my goods, still nothing, I must have emailed them 4-5 times.
    Can anyone here help with this? Thank you in advance.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am sure that aldacon will help you out. Since you only have 10 posts you cant PM him so I will send him a PM right now for you so that when he checks in he will come see your post here.

I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

Rep Points

I am sure that aldacon will help you out. Since you only have 10 posts you cant PM him so I will send him a PM right now for you so that when he checks in he will come see your post here.
    Thanks soo much for doing that, im really new to this forum stuff, I even tried to get more reps by posting and i got bad rep for it. all i want to do is get my order details sorted. i didnt know that you could get docked rep points

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by djash View Post
    I placed my first order in June and still have not received anything.
    I have forgotten my password to my account too, so I cant check the progress, I have requested password to be resent 4-5 times,. nothing comes through, so I sent a message through their contact us asking for my password to be resent and also for an update on my goods, still nothing, I must have emailed them 4-5 times.
    Can anyone here help with this? Thank you in advance.

Hello djash

Please give me order number .. ? But you can not give the number which you don t have . Website is on service for only 15 days. I don ' t know whom are you working for here but God is big (of course if you believe in God)...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

djash. maybe you have confused Steroidsforyou with another company? If they were not open in June it has to be a mistake. From what all we have seen so far it does not sound at all like the great service he has shown. Good luck to you getting it fixed.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i can print screen my order panel we got first order on 11 August 2011

Rep Points

Hello djash

Please give me order number .. ? But you can not give the number which you don t have . Website is on service for only 15 days. I don ' t know whom are you working for here but God is big (of course if you believe in God)...
    Hi, I told you I was new to this, I thought this was a thread for napsgear.net
    That is who i have ordered with, not steroidforyou. im sorry for the confusion i have caused. I have since found the reps for napsgear and will send them a message now.

Once again, really sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for your response though
    DjAsh

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by djash View Post
    Hi, I told you I was new to this, I thought this was a thread for napsgear.net
    That is who i have ordered with, not steroidforyou. im sorry for the confusion i have caused. I have since found the reps for napsgear and will send them a message now.

Once again, really sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for your response though
    DjAsh
    Oh that makes sense now. I knew it was not S4Y but it seems that a lot of people are having shipping troubles over there. I hear they are getting it worked out though. Good luck djash!

Rep Points

Oh that makes sense now. I knew it was not S4Y but it seems that a lot of people are having shipping troubles over there. I hear they are getting it worked out though. Good luck djash!
    Thanks bro