• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oxymetholone

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need some 1st hand opinion on Oxys.

How do you rate this product?
Are the gains keep able?
Any side effects?

I have been given 100 tabs not sure if I want them :dont:

PS.
The reason I am asking is cos I hate proper bulking cycles, I prefer to be lean all year round.

Anadrol is a love hate drug. Some love it some hate it. Make sure you are running it with Test otherwise it will be very hard to hold onto the gains. Water retention can be very bad on this. Blood Pressure can rise substantially if not careful. Can increase strength tremendously and add bulk quickly.

I have offer now!

buy 2 x 100 tabs and receive 100 tabs FREE,its for oxyanabolic AP! best anadrol!

Probably the worst thing you could use if you don't like looking bloated, supposed to be awesome for strength/size gains though. Side effects sound a bit much for me personally. Something like high dose var, tbol or superdrol/dmz might be your best if you're looking for an oral with nice lean gains

Anadrol is a love hate drug. Some love it some hate it. Make sure you are running it with Test otherwise it will be very hard to hold onto the gains. Water retention can be very bad on this. Blood Pressure can rise substantially if not careful. Can increase strength tremendously and add bulk quickly.

Thanks. Whats your personal experience with it? How bad was the bloat?

I actually am planing to do a series of short 4-5 weeks recomp /lean gain cycles of Oral/PH + Test or Test + Tren.

Probably the worst thing you could use if you don't like looking bloated, supposed to be awesome for strength/size gains though. Side effects sound a bit much for me personally. Something like high dose var, tbol or superdrol/dmz might be your best if you're looking for an oral with nice lean gains

Var at 100mg is the GOD, expensive thought need to find some alternatives.
Interested in:
-Tbol
-Epistane
-Superdrol
-Cyanostane + Dymethazine

Hate winny as it gives me very sore joints, even when stacked with NPP - Cant squat for weeks after cycle.

Man, I dont know about using it to stay lean. It might work. I cant handle the stuff, makes me way to sick.

Ill say this, It will straight blow you right up, increased agrression, stenghth/lifts go up dramaticly.

IMO, this belongs in the powerlifting group of chemicals.

Some BB love the stuff though.

Man, I dont know about using it to stay lean. It might work. I cant handle the stuff, makes me way to sick.

Ill say this, It will straight blow you right up, increased agrression, stenghth/lifts go up dramaticly.

IMO, this belongs in the powerlifting group of chemicals.

Some BB love the stuff though.

Thats what I thought, I am not too keen on temporary strength increase as I don't compete or pull cars for living.

Var at 100mg is the GOD, expensive thought need to find some alternatives.
Interested in:
-Tbol
-Epistane
-Superdrol
-Cyanostane + Dymethazine

Hate winny as it gives me very sore joints, even when stacked with NPP - Cant squat for weeks after cycle.

depends where you go, I'll be running var next most likely and the price is really good

Unsure on epi but superdrol is supposed to be really nice as far as strength and lbm gains, most of the logs I read people also dropped some bodyfat unintentionally. I've heard it has a diuretic effect as well which will make you nice and dry (no source on this, but seen it mentioned quite a few times.) I'd imagine dmz is very similar though I don't know much about it.

Tbol at 80-100mg might be better purely for gaining mass , Var or SD if you want to recomp a bit and gain strength IMO

IML Gear Cream!
I love abombs. The only sides I get really are an increase in BP and moderate bloat. I tolerate it well so I prefer it to dbol. Its worth giving a try, if you tolerate it well, its the best mass builder IMO. When u stop u do lose some water weight, but if your smart enough to cycle correctly, you will keep a lot of your gains. All the strength gains I made on it stayed with me when I stopped the abombs and was just on test for the rest of my cycle. Kept probably 75% of the weight gained, and you dnt wanna keep the water anyway.

Back