Cemproducts.com

Test E, Mast E, Tren E... E much?

Rep Points

Test E, Mast E, Tren E... E much?

Lookin at these for my next cycle... The reason I'm wanting to go with enanthate on all is because injecting every 3 or 4 days will be hard enough, let alone every or every other. I don't mind pinning at all, it's actually because I live in a man camp for work. Anyways, I've never used Test E, only test blends before. This may be a dumb question, but is that too much enanthate at once??? Would it be better to use a blend even if I can only pin every several days? Also I'm 6'2" 205ish right now @ about 12-13% bf. I have used Tren E before at a small dose of 200mg per week. I'm thinking 700mg's per week Test, 300mg's Mast per week and 300mg's Tren per week, 2 shots a week. Any opinions on an oral to kick start with being that I'm using all long esters? Just tryin to drop a little fat while building some lean mass. Opinions much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DGettin View Post
    Lookin at these for my next cycle... The reason I'm wanting to go with enanthate on all is because injecting every 3 or 4 days will be hard enough, let alone every or every other. I don't mind pinning at all, it's actually because I live in a man camp for work. Anyways, I've never used Test E, only test blends before. This may be a dumb question, but is that too much enanthate at once??? Would it be better to use a blend even if I can only pin every several days? Also I'm 6'2" 205ish right now @ about 12-13% bf. I have used Tren E before at a small dose of 200mg per week. I'm thinking 700mg's per week Test, 300mg's Mast per week and 300mg's Tren per week, 2 shots a week. Any opinions on an oral to kick start with being that I'm using all long esters? Just tryin to drop a little fat while building some lean mass. Opinions much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    1.3g to start a cut? That's a bit much.

Rep Points

I don't mind adding size, I just wanna keep the body fat and water down as much as I can while doing it. I was thinking about cutting back on the test some, but what's wrong with the original doses? Just wondering. I've never used Mast before, Tren once and probably 8 or 9 cycles with Test over the past 8 years or so. What about one shot every four days of 250mg Test E, 150mg Mast E and 150mg Tren E?

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Doesn't sound like you're trying to cut. More like a lean bulk. If you do one thing, don't run a blend.

Rep Points

Ok thanks, ya I'll just stick with Enanthate then. And yup, I'm going for more of a lean bulk. Also I've read lots of reviews on Tren Ace and Mast Prop together and seems to be a pretty awesome combo, would it be about just as good using the Enanthate ester on both? Thanks.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Only problem with that is the added ester weight causes less free hormone so you have to up the dosages a little bit.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Personally I liked test prop 150mg, tren ace 50mg, and mast prop 50mg...ED

Rep Points

Up the doses on which, all of them? Also wasn't CT saying that the doses I first posted were a bit much, or I guess that was just because he thought I only wanted to cut... And Pittsburgh, I'd totally go for that if I were able to inject ed.