Mex Gear

just ordered

Thread: just ordered

Gettin it in
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

just ordered

I will keep this thread updated on the arrival, payment info was sent a few minutes ago.

"The P90X Dvd is great .... as a coaster for my drink or to spread mayo on my sandwiches."- Merkaba

Rep Points

sounds good man. Hoping to get some of their HCG if I hear enough good things about them

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hey Calves whats up my brother! I ordered their hcg and it will be here tomorrow I will let you know how it goes tho! As for mex khooban babah haha GTG bro

Rep Points

You didn't mentioned whom arrival and payment info will you keep updated?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I ordered it. Payed on the eleventh. 5 days to clear cc payments.will be here tomorrow.. They are really fast with delivery last time I ordered from them I got it in about 7 or 8 days.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PurePersian View Post
    Hey Calves whats up my brother! I ordered their hcg and it will be here tomorrow I will let you know how it goes tho! As for mex khooban babah haha GTG bro
    hey brother i took care of it i called him again you got a pm but your ok now.

rep

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

VIP Veteran

Rep Points

This is my favorite sponsor, easy payment and fast shipping with great prices and updates every step of the way.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Calves of Steel View Post
    sounds good man. Hoping to get some of their HCG if I hear enough good things about them
    calves its pregnyl just like you get at pharmacy i use it every cycle in low doses it works great brother. order you wont be dissapointed. i make 10,000 ius in a vial and keep in fridge. i just shot a large dose 1 hr ago it makes you get aggressive, well me anyway. use it im not subq it works better im then subq. go for it.

rep............not blowing smoke up your ass either, youll be happy.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PurePersian View Post

yes your rest stuff tom from far away. russia u live so its legal wink.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Ya Bro thank you for everything I let calves no you guys are gtg. To anyone hesitating MEX GTG they will help you out with anyproblems and clear them up super fast!!! and Unclem is the man haha always helping!

Rep Points

i just put in an order yesterday. I've heard good things about you guys and dom HCG is where it's at.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^^^^^^^^^its same pregnyl you get in europe it comes w/ bac water to mix.

Gettin it in
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

UPDATE: Got an email yesterday saying the receiver's name I used for WU is no longer available. WU cancelled the transaction and now I'm waiting on mex to tell me the new receiver info. I tried emailing him last night but I keep getting a email return error that says "maildir delivery failed: The user you are trying to reach is over quota."

So hopefully this gets worked out soon...

"The P90X Dvd is great .... as a coaster for my drink or to spread mayo on my sandwiches."- Merkaba

VIP Veteran

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Moneytoblow View Post
    UPDATE: Got an email yesterday saying the receiver's name I used for WU is no longer available. WU cancelled the transaction and now I'm waiting on mex to tell me the new receiver info. I tried emailing him last night but I keep getting a email return error that says "maildir delivery failed: The user you are trying to reach is over quota."

just get a reloadit visa and pm the code. reloadit.com will show where to buy one.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Ya bro dont worry just pm unclem or mex and it will be taken care asap!! they are great and are always willing to help and sort out any problems!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^^or just use your reg cc.. they are legit and everything is safe bro dont trip

BOARD REP

Rep Points

money is taken care of.

rep

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    money is taken care of.

rep
    See mex and Unclem are always on it! A+ for customer service!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^^^^^^^^^^thanks my good friend. me and mex know the good words you put out about us we really appreciate it. it will help u alot. wink.

Gettin it in
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Order shipped, tracking number received, looks good so far. I'll update on the arrival

BOARD REP

Rep Points

give me and mex time to get to u we get over 100 emails each everyday as this is not only board we are on.

Gettin it in
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Order received. Shipping time took a total of 1day. This is the fastest I've ever gotten goods, so I'm pretty impressed. Mex is very legit, and I will be doing business with them again.

On a side note, I'll never be using WU again. The first time I xfer'd money they cancelled it for no apparent reason. Moneygram is cheaper, and less of a hassle.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

The reloadable v and cc are also pretty easy options bro!

Order received. Shipping time took a total of 1day. This is the fastest I've ever gotten goods, so I'm pretty impressed. Mex is very legit, and I will be doing business with them again.

On a side note, I'll never be using WU again. The first time I xfer'd money they cancelled it for no apparent reason. Moneygram is cheaper, and less of a hassle.