• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren, test prop and halo or mast?? Or both?

crazyotter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to be running a fall cycle 10 weeks

Tren ace- 100 mg ed
Test prop- 100mg ed
Halo- 20mg ed for last 4 weeks

That's the plan and what I'll have on hand when my package gets in.
I was wondering if adding mast in for the whole cycle or first 6 weeks would be a good idea.

I'm 28, 230lbs at around 10% bf
Ive done lots of cycles over the last 8 years but never ran halo or mast

Thats a lot of fucking tren bro.

What are your goals?

Yeah I've always run it around 100mg. That's where I get my best results from it.
Goals are really to get my deadlift over 600 while keeping my bodyfat down.
I'll prob add like 10-15 lbs but want to keep it as lean as possible.

I hear that halo is insane for strength and added with tren I feel like 600+ shouldn't be a prob. I've been stuck at 585 for almost 6 months now.

I see no reason why you couldn't add an extra 15lbs with just test and tren.

Just curious, how tall are you? 10% bf at 230lbs is massive no matter what height! My ultimate goal would be around 215 @ 9/10% and I'd feel huge! And I'm 6'2" btw.

I'm a hair over 6'1.
My shoulders and chest are massive but everything else is just ok

Halo is awesome. Not really going to gain any size, but u will go blitzkrieg in the gym!

One note, halo and tren going to be a lot on the filter. Maybe others will chime in.

I like the 4 different compounds you laid out personally. Tren dose is definately on the heavy side. I run the Ace at 100mg EOD with real nice strength gains and improvement of LBM with the decrease in BF and increase in vascularity. I loved running Mast Di-prop at 150mg EOD earlier this summer (always basing my cycles around test of course). I started the Mast when I enterewd a caloric-reduced diet phase and I was really impressed with its ability to help me maintain and even increase musculature as well as maintain strength during workouts considering not as much calories in my system.

4 weeks of Halo at 20mg ED should not cause any concern provided you're in good health to begin but I would run the Halo longer than the 4 weeks considering the harshness of Tren on your system. You WILL GET STRONGER w/ or w/out the Halo but you'll gain a strength edge even more so with it. If you've nevr run Halo and you get legit Halo - you ought to love it when feeling its "kick" in the gym. You'll be DL'ing 600lbs on pure Halo-induced anger and rage alone. That's a rock solid strength cycle without too much mass/bloat involved at all. I like it. Good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
I like the 4 different compounds you laid out personally. Tren dose is definately on the heavy side. I run the Ace at 100mg EOD with real nice strength gains and improvement of LBM with the decrease in BF and increase in vascularity. I loved running Mast Di-prop at 150mg EOD earlier this summer (always basing my cycles around test of course). I started the Mast when I enterewd a caloric-reduced diet phase and I was really impressed with its ability to help me maintain and even increase musculature as well as maintain strength during workouts considering not as much calories in my system.

4 weeks of Halo at 20mg ED should not cause any concern provided you're in good health to begin but I would run the Halo longer than the 4 weeks considering the harshness of Tren on your system. You WILL GET STRONGER w/ or w/out the Halo but you'll gain a strength edge even more so with it. If you've nevr run Halo and you get legit Halo - you ought to love it when feeling its "kick" in the gym. You'll be DL'ing 600lbs on pure Halo-induced anger and rage alone. That's a rock solid strength cycle without too much mass/bloat involved at all. I like it. Good luck.

thanks for ur input.
How long did it take for Halo to kick in?

When I ran it last in 2004 - I remember feeling it in Week 2 bigtime. Tiny round green pills straight from a US pharmacy.

When I ran it last in 2004 - I remember feeling it in Week 2 bigtime. Tiny round green pills straight from a US pharmacy.

And is 20mg a good starting point? 10 in the morning and 10 before the gym? I read people doing 40-50 mg a day. Seems too high for something that is so harsh on the liver.

Back