• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

for you first time pinners, my experience...

ct67_72

RECORD BOUND
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just pinned for the first time. I have to be honest, it was on my mind for the last few weeks. I just had no idea what to expect. I have always heard that it was easy and painless, but I just figured it was relative. I knew it wasnt going to be bad, but it was still a mental barrier.
So let me tell you, I just got home, grabbed an 18g pin and loaded up a 3ml syringe with 1ml test e (300mg/ml). Then swapped on a 25g.
I sat in the bathroom for probably 15 minutes thinking about what I thought was going to be easy. A couple times I told myself I couldnt do it.
After calling myself a pussy a few times, I mean really, I have tattooed my self, and probably have 40 hours worth of tattoo work on me so really, I aimed the pin where I wanted it and looked away, I started to push into my quad, I was waiting for the feeling of it to break the skin, but it never happened. All of a sudden the pin was just moving, so I look over and its half way in, my hear rate immediately slowed and I stopped sweating like a scared little girl laughed a little and pushed it in the rest of the way.
Aspirated, and took my time injecting.
Laughed a little more, pulled it out, grabbed my alcohol pad and rubbed my quad for a few before jumping in the shower.
I cant believe I put so much thought into this.
So for anyone feeling the same, dont worry, you could have done this to me sleeping with out waking me.
So 40mg of D-bol down and 300mg test. off to a good start:ohyeah:

Last edited:
That is funny. 18 guage is pretty big. I used to donate plasma and they stick you with a 17 guage needle twice a week in a vein in your arm.

congrats! I watch it go in and watch it aspirate and inject (it's like I have to). when I first did it I was shaking so bad I made it hurt worse than it would have, my heart rate sky rocketed with fear. but it's like what you did I called myself a pussy and the thought "just do it" came to mind. literally don't think just do it!

Jesus fuckin Christ. 18 gauge pin. No wonder you were nervous. It looks like stuffing a pencil into yourself with a pin that big.

Draw with an 18, pin with a 23 or 25. Holy fuck, you are hard core!!

I made a thread just like this my first injection it really is a piece of cake though. Someone around here once said "pretend you're sticking a big piece of ham" and that helped for some reason lol

If you thought 18ga. was easy grab some 25g, you won't even feel it

ummm.... wait, I must have backspaced too far, lol. drew with an 18, and pinned with 25 lol. That would be a little hardcore! Although I have pierced things with as large as a 10, and somehow I was still nervous lol:hmmm:

congrats! I watch it go in and watch it aspirate and inject (it's like I have to). when I first did it I was shaking so bad I made it hurt worse than it would have, my heart rate sky rocketed with fear. but it's like what you did I called myself a pussy and the thought "just do it" came to mind. literally don't think just do it!
I figured at first I wouldnt watch it go in, and I would look when it came time to aspirate and inject, nut once it started it was so easy I laughed and looked to make sure I wasnt missing anything. then aspirated, saw a little bubble and pushed it in! Next time Ill just watch, no biggie now:winkfinger:

yep breaking the skin is the only part you even feel. Pretend you're throwing a dart, it just breaks the skin but you're not really pushing so it won't go deep until you push it. Gets it over quick and you don't even notice it. That's the way they teach doctors to do it.

I've hit a nerve a few times in quads though, not really what I'd call "pain" just an odd sensation and a bit of muscle twitching. Never a problem anywhere else, but I still like quads the most

I don't like the quads... it was my first spot... as it seemed easiest... but once I started glutes, tris, and delts.. I said screw the quads.

My quads would cripple me... where as everything else was a walk in the park. Just one of those personal preference deals. And I run 1 inch 25g for everything.

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome story. I remember my first time too. I pretty much did the same thing, sat there for like 10-15 mins calling myself a pussy, haha. I've probably done it 200+ times now since without a second thought.

First time I pinned it was in the quad. Just thought about how people on this board would call me a huge vagina for not hurrying up with it so I just stabbed myself and called it good. Took like 1 minute haha.

Looking back, I wish I did glute first cause there's hardly any pain after injecting glutes while quads made me walk like I just dropped the soap.

Would insulin syringes work?
I was looking at this at the pharmacy but havent bought it yet.
I believe they are 29G can take up to 1ml/cc
To be specific, 0,33 mm(29G) x 12,7mm

I read that most people use 22-23G with 1.5' needle for almost everything.
I think I can use the insulin syringe for HCG but I am not sure about Testosterone Enanthate

Waiting for your replies :)

Thanks guys!

Would insulin syringes work?
I was looking at this at the pharmacy but havent bought it yet.
I believe they are 29G can take up to 1ml/cc
To be specific, 0,33 mm(29G) x 12,7mm

I read that most people use 22-23G with 1.5' needle for almost everything.
I think I can use the insulin syringe for HCG but I am not sure about Testosterone Enanthate

Waiting for your replies :)

Thanks guys!

Yes you can, with two caveats. First you have to consider that the thicker the oil is the harder it will be to load (unless you back load) and the harder it will be and longer it will take to deposit the dose.

Second, the selection of spot must be one in which your bf% is VERY low. You must get down into the muscle. Delts, tris, bis, pecs, traps and outer calves are typical examples. If your bf% is more than 10 it's probably best to stick to the tried and true IM syringe.

Yes you can, with two caveats. First you have to consider that the thicker the oil is the harder it will be to load (unless you back load) and the harder it will be and longer it will take to deposit the dose.

Second, the selection of spot must be one in which your bf% is VERY low. You must get down into the muscle. Delts, tris, bis, pecs, traps and outer calves are typical examples. If your bf% is more than 10 it's probably best to stick to the tried and true IM syringe.
So u recommend 23G with 1.5" long needle?
HCG is injected into fat if I am not wrong, so I think I could use the insulin syringe?

thanks!

ummm.... wait, I must have backspaced too far, lol. drew with an 18, and pinned with 25 lol. That would be a little hardcore! Although I have pierced things with as large as a 10, and somehow I was still nervous lol:hmmm:

No, your story clearly stated that you drew with an 18g and swapped it with a 25g for pinning. People have a tendancy to overlook things on this forum and jump down your throat (especially with a story that's long like yours). Nice work! I'm glad everything went smooth :)

I made a thread just like this my first injection it really is a piece of cake though. Someone around here once said "pretend you're sticking a big piece of ham" and that helped for some reason lol

If you thought 18ga. was easy grab some 25g, you won't even feel it

HAHAHA, a piece of ham? :roflmao: Classic.

No, your story clearly stated that you drew with an 18g and swapped it with a 25g for pinning. People have a tendancy to overlook things on this forum and jump down your throat (especially with a story that's long like yours). Nice work! I'm glad everything went smooth :)

No it did. I went back and re edited. I had out it there but I must have erased it before I posted. I know a little long winded, but thats really how it went

Good shit ct...my first pin was in my delt and the shit bled like crazy and freaked me out a lil...lol...

So u recommend 23G with 1.5" long needle?
HCG is injected into fat if I am not wrong, so I think I could use the insulin syringe?

thanks!

23g is fine and what I use. 25 is great too. 1.5 inch for glutes or anywhere bf% is higher. 1 inch for quads of glutes if your ass is lean enough. For delts and pecs 5/8 of an inch is very nice.

Edit: Yes, hcg, peptides and GH are administered via an insulin pin.

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats! It's a great feeling once you get used to it. Just wait til you start seeing the benefits too. U will love it

Congrats! It's a great feeling once you get used to it. Just wait til you start seeing the benefits too. U will love it

Yeah I bet. Can't wait. My cycle is leading up to my next powerlifting comp, so I'm pretty psyched to see how it goes, also on 40mg/day dbol

my first time, i injected into my glute with an empty syringe just for practice. it was a 21 gauge 1.5 inch and it went in so fast like i was piercing warm butter. thought to myself "holy shit this is NOTHING" lol. i knew right then and there i made the right decision going with test prop for my first cycle. i looked forward to my injections.

I get my lady to pin me ;)

^^

You just have to be nice to them before it's inject time. I don't know about you but thinking about my girl pissed off with a needle in her hands is a scary thought!

That would be nice. I think mine would throw up if she saw a needle piercing skin.
But really its so easy It doesnt bother me at all. I think Ill try the delt next, my quad hurts like hell right now. Ben ch day is Sunday, I hope it feels better by then.
Oh and I diddnt even bleed a drop, pulled out and waited a second, saw nothing, put the pad on it and rubbed and there wasnt even a spot on the pad.

guys that pinned quads, how long before you could walk normal lol?
Im using 300mg/ml so Im sure its a little worse, just wondering how long I can expect to limp around for.
anyone ever have similar pain with the delt?

first pin was in quads, 250mg/ml 1 ml

No pain at all at first, only mild the next day. Had a bit of pain squatting two days later but nothing serious. Might just be the gear you're using or just people react differently. It does get better though, I've been just rotating quads and I usually have trouble remembering which leg I pinned by 3 days later lol

lucky! mine would just give me a lecture!, i think she cried when she found my test and pins. told me I was destroying my body. lol. she doesn't know that there is a proper way, and a junkie way..
I like how you say that. Mine doesnt understand that either. She thinks your putting some crazy dirty drugs into you to cheat at whatever you do.
I have informed her the best I could and chose to keep it to myself for now. Id love for her to know, even if not supportive, but just to know and and not bother me about it lol.
Im thinking in a week or so it might change her mind when i want it all the time

Back