• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stanozolol trivia!

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Have a Google alert set for bodybuilding news. Receive an e-mail regularly with bb news and this article was included recently. It's not CNN and it almost reads as if it was translated from another language to English. So I'm definitely not verifying its accuracy, but thought I'd share it here.

"(Prudent Press Agency) Stanozolol is rather popular anabolic steroid. True, its popularity in bodybuilding for a long time was not as broad as in athletics, where the drug had the leading positions.

Hardly anyone ever forget the tragedy of the outstanding sprinter of our time - Ben Johnson, who took away the world record and the title of Olympic champion in the women's 100 meters because of the positive doping test it on stanozolol.

However, and bodybuilding, when during a short period of "eclipse" in the IFBB Doping tests were carried out at the top tournaments, stanozolol deprived of the first two places in the Arnold Classic 1990 Shawn Ray and King Nimrod.

[Bonus trivia! :rolleyes: This was the second Arnold Classic event. I was there to see Shawn Ray win. Nimrod King, I believe he was a Canadian bodybuilder. Ralf Moeller and Samir Bannout were also disqualified at the 1990 Arnold Classic.]

Stanozolol, which is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone - a unique on many components of the steroid. Only its molecule contains not four, as in all other steroids, and five benzene rings.

stanozolol.JPG

Another unique feature - GP Stan 50 is an antagonist of progesterone. This makes it an indispensable component of the cycle in cases where the task to suppress the progestogenic activity of other drugs (the same or Nandrolone Oxymetholone). However, perhaps it is this property of Stanozolol and its associated lack of some anabolic effect. Stanozolol is available in both oral and injectable forms in.

Unlike virtually all other injectable steroids, which are esters of oil solutions, injectable stanozolol - water suspension. Between oral and injectable Stanozolol there is absolutely no difference - it's the same drug.

stanozolol2.jpg

So, if you are a happy owner of this injectable steroid release, but do not stand a frequent injections of frequent injections, you can safely drink the contents of the vials simply."

From Prudent Press Agency-Practical Application Of Stanozolol - Sports - News

Thanks for posting that Curt.:winkfinger:

Not a huge fan of winny these days. I used to love the American-made Winstrol-Depot that was readily available several years ago. Since then, I have yet to find a Stanozolol preparation that even comes close. I also think that there is a vast difference between the effectiveness of tabs and the injectable suspension I used to love. Primobolan-Depot and Anavar, though much more expensive, are far superior in my book.

Back