• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Post cycle support by ai...

Rambo88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My pct is as follows
Clomid 100/100/100/50
Adex at .5 eod (ran throughout the cycle as well)
10 g of creatine ed
3 g vitamin c

The cycle was small for a summer basketball league.... Im center
1-10 test e 350mg ew
1-5 dbol 50mg
Anyways......
I was told im stupid for running all this stuff when ai makes post cycle support cuz it has "everything your pct needs" google didnt help with answers as it is an otc supp therefore has tons of advertisements and fake reviews cuz they want people buying it.... I was wondering if anyone had a link to a site with the real info on it or if anyone had tried it, i said its otc therefore cant b as good as stuff from sponcers

AI's Post Cycle Support is NOT a replacement for a SERM!

It has some trans-res and some other stuff. Some research says Trans-res has some serm like properties, but its definitely not a replacement.

Last edited:
Thats wat i said! That if anything i can see it helping ur pct but not replacing, got a site with the info?

I have looked for something showing actual research results, but havent found one that looks reliable. The only reason I mentioned it having serm like properties is because thats what the places selling it say, something like this:

"There is growing evidence that a natural SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) has been found in the compound Trans-Resveratrol. Research is still being conducted, but early indications show it acts as an antagonist to estrogen when estrogen is present. Moreover, it is selective to breast tissue estrogen receptors."

Maybe someone else can post up some actual research findings backing this up...

Clomid dose is fine, but you'll want to dose the adex 0.5/0.5/0.25/0.25, and that is ED not eod. Aromasin is a bit better for PCT, so if you can get your hands on that, run it 25/25/12.5/12.5 alongside your Clomid instead of the adex.

Aromasin should be used in place of adex for PCT due to the fact that adex doesn't prevent estro rebound and Aromasin does. Aromasin also is easier on the lipids and will boost IGF1

Back