• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aromasin?

LovetaH19

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know this is a bit basic, but does aromasin help with acne? I didn't know if that was an estrogen related problem.

All my other estrogen problems seem fine, a little bloat but nothing major. Seems my skin wants to stay oily and prone to acne...which isn't like me.

I have read that arimidex helps with acne better than aromisin can but they both help. Better info is on ehow.com part of I copied part of it here with link to whole story under:

Taken from a report on ehow.com
Steroid Acne Treatment

Treatment

According to the Department of Dermatology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, a once- to twice-daily topical application of a 0.05 percent tretinoin solution is effective in treating steroid acne. Complete clearing of the condition can typically be achieved, even if the patient continues to use steroids.

[FONT=&quot]
Read more: Steroid Acne Treatment | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5384905_steroid-acne-treatment.html#ixzz1Vd8X2Ldk[/FONT]

As long as it reduces estrogen it works for me. When estrogen increases I first notice zits, then the next day increased libido and a day or two after that sensitive nips.

Last edited:
I wonder if that's why I'm not getting zits on my back now?
700mg test 200mg deca and 12.5 liquid aromasin EOD

I normally get the shit from my TRT dose which is 250mg EW (without AI). Everything has cleared up since I started this cycle. On my 3rd week.

It does help. Adex will help too. I much prefer aroma though.

aromasin tastes pretty bad....the liquid

I draw it up in a syringe then take the needle off and try to bank shot it off the back of my throat. still taste it

can u take too much aromasin? I was recommended 12.5mg ed not eod? This my 2nd test cycle, def prone to acne, bloat and such.

keep your doses reasonable because too much could hinder your gains.

Maybe follow it with some good ole oj

You can inject it into an empty gelatin capsule to eliminate the bad taste. I just keep forgetting to grab them.

Edit: I would not have this problem if my Naps order had came in. Thanks Extreme Peptide for stepping up and getting my liquid aromasin in 3 days total...

Last edited:
Back