• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MY workouts for the next 3 or 4 weeks

Bear

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mondays

2 sets of each

superset - a drop set of 30 degree incline flies immediately followed by a drop set of incline presses

superset - lateral raise, bent-over lateral raise & a drop set of military press

superset - drop set of pressdowns immediately followed by parallel bar dips then close-grip bench press

Wednesdays

2 sets of each

superset - a drop set of leg extensions, immediately followed by a drop set of squats

drop set of leg curls

drop set of standing calf raises

Fridays

2 sets of each

superset - a drop set of pullovers immediately followed by a drop set of cable rows

superset - a drop set of preacher curls immediately followed by chin-ups then close-grip palms face you pull-downs

drop set of wrist curls

Last edited:
Its a little much isn't it Bear?!? :laugh: J/K

Your back day looks a little week though.

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Its a little much isn't it Bear?!?

Actually this is more than I normally do.
I usually only do 1 set of everything.

Your back day looks a little week though.

Really? And my back is one of my strong points.

I've just found Pullovers don't do a hell-of-a-lot for me.
Everybodys different though.

I've been doing just 6 sets per workout since my Christmas break and I do enjoy getting done in less than 1/2 hour. :)

I've just found Pullovers don't do a hell-of-a-lot for me.
Everybodys different though.

I've been doing just 6 sets per workout since my Christmas break and I do enjoy getting done in less than 1/2 hour. :)

Bent-arm pullovers really pre-fatigue my lats well for either rows or chin-ups.

You like big or giant sets? Here's a good one you can try on your back day:

Do the following 4 exercises with no rest.

Wide grip behind neck pull-up, then
bent-over row, underhand grip, then
bent-arm pullover, then
negative only chin-ups.

See what you think of that.

Last edited:
Crazy, I've only done super sets but may try that as I really enjoy super set day. :)

What kiind of rep range should I be doing? till falure?

BTW, I finally got around to taking a GOOD look at the routine you emailed me a while back, thanks :thumb:

Crazy, I've only done super sets but may try that as I really enjoy super set day. :)

What kiind of rep range should I be doing? till falure?

BTW, I finally got around to taking a GOOD look at the routine you emailed me a while back, thanks :thumb:

I try and choose weights that allow me to fail within the 8-12 rep range with each movement.

That one is compliments of Ellington Darden Ph.D.

Oh, and about that routine I e.mailed ya, I wasn't crazy about it, torcherous as hell, but I didn't see any improvements in size or strength from it. In fact, I think both my training partner and myself may have even lost a little strength.

Your welcome Scotty!

P.S. I have Ellington Darden's book "High Intensity Bodybuilding" and it has stuff like that for almost every major body part if you or anyone else is interested.

Last edited:
Back