• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tbol ???

kstar5

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My question regarding tbol is i know it should be run @ min 40mg day for at least 6 weeks, I was wondering could a hockey player who competes at high professional level get by with only running 20mg a day for 8 weeks, my reasoning for this is i dont want to add to much mass during upcoming hockey season but im looking for something that will slightly increase my strength/ endurance during training camp and first couple weeks of season will be starting my cycle last week of aug as i head to camp. will consist of test c 16 weeks followed by proper pct.

history
training smart since hockey's full time job! currently 23 7 years of serious training and diet!
diets in check following trainers routine
several aas cycles under my belt
current weight 195 6ft 2in 11% bf

My first question to you is are you drug tested?

If you are not then I would suggest the following cycle:
1-8 or 1-10 test prop at 400-500mg a week, split into ed or eod injections.
1-4 tbol at 40-60 mg ed
aromasin at 12.5mg ed or eod on cycle.
Pct: clomid 100/100/75/50
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

The reason I recommend doing tbol with test is if you take tbol by itself, you will be shutdown by week 3 or 4 and you will feel like shit. If you dont want to weight, keep your diet clean and keep your cardio high. Trust me you will have much more benefit from a cycle like this. You can even add some clen for increased fat burning and more energy when you play. I'm an athlete too, so I know how important it is to keep your weight in check.

Oh, didn't see that u were planning a test c cycle later. I thought u wanted to do a tbol only cycle.
Here's my revised cycle suggestion:

1-16 or 1-20 test c at 500mg
1-16 or 1-20 eq at 600mg
1-5 tbol at 40-60mg
Same ai and pct I posted above.

I'm on a similar cycle right now. I'm an athlete too and EQ is supposed to raise rbc to give increased endurance.

Oh, didn't see that u were planning a test c cycle later. I thought u wanted to do a tbol only cycle.
Here's my revised cycle suggestion:

1-16 or 1-20 test c at 500mg
1-16 or 1-20 eq at 600mg
1-5 tbol at 40-60mg
Same ai and pct I posted above.

I'm on a similar cycle right now. I'm an athlete too and EQ is supposed to raise rbc to give increased endurance.

Thanks for the advice but I'm only questioning it because my trainer from my club recommended the tbol @ 20 mgs a day not worried about testing cause its random and as of now I'm on injured reserve by the time I'm back after rehab which is projected early Nov and drugtesting is only done around playoffs there is a loophole in the league so I'm not worried. My buddy who had same surgery last year ran tbol @ 20 mgs day wit 16 weeks of test c and was happy with results and we both have similar stats hight weight and bf. I'm going to start @ 20 if I feel I need more I will add as I desire will update progress

Thanks for the advice but I'm only questioning it because my trainer from my club recommended the tbol @ 20 mgs a day not worried about testing cause its random and as of now I'm on injured reserve by the time I'm back after rehab which is projected early Nov and drugtesting is only done around playoffs there is a loophole in the league so I'm not worried. My buddy who had same surgery last year ran tbol @ 20 mgs day wit 16 weeks of test c and was happy with results and we both have similar stats hight weight and bf. I'm going to start @ 20 if I feel I need more I will add as I desire will update progress

Honestly, I would run it at a min of 40mg ED...

Honestly, I would run it at a min of 40mg ED...

This^^^
to get a noticeable effect from Tbol or anavar doses should be at least 50mg and above.

Back