• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

~heavyiron transformation~The UncleZ HEAD to HEAD Challenge~

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats
6'1"
247lbs
mid 40's
fat ass

attachment.php

Cycle
1-8 Test Propionate 150mg/eod
1-5 Dbol 40mg/ed
1mg Arimidex 4 days weekly or as needed

PCT
None~resume HRT

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
EP Testosterone Propionate.

attachment.php

Looking good and the NPP looks delicious. Then again it seems all the pic's you post of goodies look that way WTG!

In for the ride big fella.

I swear you let yourself go between comps just so you can win the next round of free gear. :clapping:

GL heavy. For some reason you are actually motivating me to train harder and I'm not sure why. (It's definitely not your physique though ha ha)

My goal is to drop as much body fat as possible and add LBM. This will be a re-comp. Re-comping is the hardest goal but I think I can add LBM while dropping fat. I will be carb cycling the entire challenge. Higher but clean carbs on training days. Lower carbs on non training days. Cheat meal will be once weekly on Wednesday night. Carb loads will be employed on Saturday all day. Very high intake of carbs if my progress is on track come Saturday morning.

Training

Mon - pm Legs
Tue - pm cardio (45min)
Wed - pm back/cardio (30min)
Thur - pm cardio (45min)
Fri - pm arms/cardio (30min)
Sat - OFF
Sun - Chest/Shoulders/cardio (30min)

The split above is my template. Depending on my schedule this may be adjusted.

Water
1.5 gallons per day. crystal light, sugar free kool aid or diet tea can be used to flavor.

Sodium
Intake will be high until the end of the challenge then sodium manipulation will be implemented.

YouTube Video

omgsosh this is already epic

Nice Heavy!!!! I am in for the ride so lets get this going lol!!!!:winkfinger:

Ha... in for this shit bro!! Good luck

Very professional Heavy-Luck on ya- you have some hungry guys on your ass. Lets see if they have the balz to work hard and log it-Thnaks-ordawg1
Game on

Very professional Heavy-Luck on ya- you have some hungry guys on your ass. Lets see if they have the balz to work hard and log it-Thnaks-ordawg1
Game on
Nice start Heavy, loking forward to this and seeing the gains you get on Z products!!! Ordawg1, dont worry I HAVE BIG Balls and will be working hard! This is a great contest Z has put on! :winkfinger:

ahhhh depleted uranium bullets

247? you really put in work to destroy your physique for the before pics, huh? LOL

Heavy, how many ladles of gravy do you consume a day?

Nice start Heavy, loking forward to this and seeing the gains you get on Z products!!! Ordawg1, dont worry I HAVE BIG Balls and will be working hard! This is a great contest Z has put on! :winkfinger:

Nothing compares to Zs contests !! PERIOD. We have 5 strong- a great contest- a site loaded with information for veterans and noobs alike- plus FREE JUICE being given away ( no obligation) just for staying active throughout the contest. This is the very same juice these guys ae going to get HUGE using !! Add to that Zs quality gaer- great prices - sales- there is every reason in the world for guys to come join the action !! Get it on guys- we will soon see who has the BIG ALPHA BALLS:clapping::clapping: -Thanks-OD

IML Gear Cream!
Nothing compares to Zs contests !! PERIOD. We have 5 strong- a great contest- a site loaded with information for veterans and noobs alike- plus FREE JUICE being given away ( no obligation) just for staying active throughout the contest. This is the very same juice these guys ae going to get HUGE using !! Add to that Zs quality gaer- great prices - sales- there is every reason in the world for guys to come join the action !! Get it on guys- we will soon see who has the BIG ALPHA BALLS:clapping::clapping: -Thanks-OD

THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME FOR SURE!!! EVERYONE WINS WITH Z-GEAR!!!!:owned:

247? you really put in work to destroy your physique for the before pics, huh? LOL
Yeah, I have been eating and drinking a ton. Had to soften up for the pics =)

Hey Heavy looking like your ready to destroy some fat/iron/comp! Btw you should buy Hanes Comfort Soft Waist Band next time, so much better! Good luck bro:winkfinger:

I have decided I can't do the challenge. I'm taking up yoga...

YouTube Video

Lookn forward to following along in here too. Good luck Heavy!

Thanks guys! Time to get to work!

Hey Heavy, how accurate are foot scales for measuring BF? I know if the number goes down then your losing fat but how close in accuracy is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back