• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test Propionate experiences

Bnjf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. I have some test P and was looking to do my first cycle using this. I have done 7 cycles in the past seven years. All light cycles by your guys standards. Any way im a little worried cause some people say they get test flu easy on this compound. Also would mixing in some NPP help with pain from the injection? What's your experience with Test Propionate? Thanks!

I never got test flu from it. Taking NPP with it should help with the injection pain.

I love Test Prop!

If it's a decent brand you should be good to go!

How are you planning on running it? And I have never gotten test6 flu, But even if you do, some Ibuprofen, and alot of water, and in a week or less you will be feeling fine.

NPP is an excellent compound stacked with Test Prop, you will like it.

I love Test Prop!

If it's a decent brand you should be good to go!

Euro pharmaceuticals. I am looking at doing 75mg eod for 6-8 weeks. Then I m not sure whether to go npp or anavar, as I have both. The dose may seem low, but i like to take minimal amounts and try and work my ass off and eat. If it seems I need to up it, ill play it by ear. I usually do one a year cycles in the summer, but its always that I loose interest in the winter and loose my gains. I want to try a second short cycle and hopefully it goes well and ill do two shorties a year. Im not too fond of being "on" for long periods of time.

I'm running solo test p and the injection is painless but quad injection hurts the first few weeks. First time I shot quad I limped so bad I couldn't get into a car almost. Homebrew at 2/20/sesame oil/22iu.

Yeah, I've never gotten test flu from prop either.. last cycle I did this spring, I ran 150mg ed. Great ester... probably my favorite test.

Euro pharmaceuticals. I am looking at doing 75mg eod for 6-8 weeks. Then I m not sure whether to go npp or anavar, as I have both. The dose may seem low, but i like to take minimal amounts and try and work my ass off and eat. If it seems I need to up it, ill play it by ear. I usually do one a year cycles in the summer, but its always that I loose interest in the winter and loose my gains. I want to try a second short cycle and hopefully it goes well and ill do two shorties a year. Im not too fond of being "on" for long periods of time.

Everything sounds good, it's nice to see someone on here that goes on the light side instead of shooting it all up at once! You can always add a little in the middle of the cycle if you're not getting the results you want!

I ran Prop @100mg EOD along with NPP and loved it. As long as you mix the two in the same pin you should be GTG with regards to the pain. Ran for 10 weeks and never got test flu either.

i ran an 8 week test prop + anavar cycle for my first time ever and liked it a lot. it's the only test i'll ever run. blood levels are more stable and i like that it kicks in fast and clears sooner. the prop pain from GP was absolutely crippling until about week 4-5 where my muscles got more used to it. but my gains + sky high libido made me not care about the pain though.

i never got test flu either.

Back