• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So, Who Do You Know in Prison?

Big Smoothy

Windy City
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I thought of this thread after reading the thread on the West Memphis three.

I grew up in a normal so-called middle class neighboord about 30 miles west of Seattle across the water. Crime was low. In high school (class of '88) there were a few fist fights, and it never went beyond that.

But some friends (meaning, we went to each other's houses, hung out, met each other families), and some acquaintances ended up doing prison time.

Here are some.

1. Friend in Jr. High, and a little in high school: he's doing 15 years (no parole) as a habitual offender). Long crim record.

2. Friend doing life without parole. Did the crime at 17, sentenced at 18, because it took a while to get to trial.

3. Friend. Brother of #2 lifer got 9 years, and is out. Changed his name, when to bible college, and moved to Virginia.

4. Friend: did 5 years for dealing Meth. Got hooked, then dealed. Talks about prison with (without saying it directly) like it was nostalgic high school days.

5. Acquaintence from high school: doing 30 in a federal pen. Big meth dealer who paid someone off to kill a rival dealer, but the hit man was FBI.

How about you?

Know anybody in the can? How long? What for?

just a couple of guys from HS that got stung trying to move some weight (2-3 kilos) in Philly back in the early 90's. they ended up doing a couple of years in the roundhouse waiting to go to trial, then the case was dropped.

one of my buddies from scouts shot his father in the shoulder with a rifle up at the retreat where they lived, not sure how long he did. never really heard about that guy again after that incident.

in my neighborhood at the far end of our township one of the DuPont's shot and killed someone on their property and ended up dying in prison.

mostly DUI's and trust-fund babies OD'ing in my hood...

I still can't get over the fact the US put pot smokers in with criminals. :lol:
It sounds like a sick joke. I tell people that every now and then and they don't believe me.

I still can't get over the fact the US put pot smokers in with criminals. :lol:
It sounds like a sick joke. I tell people that every now and then and they don't believe me.

put smokers and growers go to jail but you can sell a known carcinogen legally on every street corner...brilliant

Just two that I know of. This cat named Kenny Key has been in since 1992. He was a trouble prolly since elementary school. He failed two grades and was always getting into fights and whatnot. When he was 20, he apparently he was hooked on coke and got angry at his female dealer. Ultimately, he kidnapped her from a BP station, took her out somewhere and robbed, raped, and beat her in the head with a tire iron till he thought she was dead. A few days later, he turned himself in. He got a 60 year sentence. Odd thing is, he's a white guy, but has been in a black gang, disciples, since he was 17 or 18. He goes by Shisty Key Disciple. Wierd shit.

This other bloke, Chad Crawford, is doing time now for something fairly minor, probably drug related. He's the last cat I'd have ever pictured going to the pen.

All of the criminals I know are in politics :coffee:

I know a few people who were in prison, were released, then sent back to prison. Now they're part of this twisted judicial system.

One story I'll speak of is really pretty sad. My Friend that I've known since we were in the 2nd grade became involved with gangs and the lure of easy money selling dope. He was a mexican dude who actually tried to pass himself off as black, wore a wave cap and even spoke like a black dude. Anyway, he finally got busted selling dope and was giving a number of years. He went into prison thinking he could hang with that same cast of characters he knew from the corner. To make this story really bad, those same heartless bastards ganged raped him....moral of this story, do your homework, mind your momma and stay out of prison.

All of the criminals I know are in politics :coffee:

The Captn' couldn't have said it any better!! :clapping::clapping:

I know a guy who was a well respected member of the community. He had a good job and a great family. Unfortunately, he made one horribly wrong, fateful decision. He had sex with an underage girl. Now, SHE admited it was HER idea and SHE talked him into it. He claims that later on she wanted a bunch of money. He couldn't pay, so she turned him in. Of course, he got locked up and she was viewed as the "victim" by the court.

At first, I had trouble believing his story about the extortion. He was always a good, honest guy, but that story was hard to believe. Now she has turned in another guy for "raping" her. Today, I can't help but wonder how many guys have paid off this underage predatory slut to keep her quiet.

Last edited:
I happen to know John Houlihan, Doug Riga, Al Raneiri, and Joe Burke were all at FCI Allwenwood.

I know a few people who were in prison, were released, then sent back to prison. Now they're part of this twisted judicial system.

One story I'll speak of is really pretty sad. My Friend that I've known since we were in the 2nd grade became involved with gangs and the lure of easy money selling dope. He was a mexican dude who actually tried to pass himself off as black, wore a wave cap and even spoke like a black dude. Anyway, he finally got busted selling dope and was giving a number of years. He went into prison thinking he could hang with that same cast of characters he knew from the corner. To make this story really bad, those same heartless bastards ganged raped him....moral of this story, do your homework, mind your momma and stay out of prison.

I guess they missed the sign

281.jpg

i know a few kids all went down together. about 3 years ago they got busted impersonating cops and setting up stings on dealers and hookers. they would set up a sting type operation, and take any offers to let their captives go. worked for at least 2 years til one of the ho's got smart after one of the dudes did the deed, cuffed her and jacked her laptop. she heard of at least 3 other girls this happened to. charges for these duded ranged from 1 year to 10 years for 5 different kids. fucked up seeing 5 of your friends on the cover of the local paper all in cuffs

Back