• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Branch Warren out from Olympia

chucky1

RISE ABOVE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
branch tore a quad or some thing, anyone have more info on this? :(

Doctors at Baylor Hospital in Texas diagnosed Branch Warrens leg injury as a torn quad tendon in his left leg. Warren will have surgery Monday morning. Doctors expect him to recover 100% and be able to return to the stage to defend the Arnold Classic title in March 2012.

Leading up to that:

left Atlanta this morning at 10:30 Eastern and expects to meet with his team of doctors at Baylor Hospital immediately after landing in Texas (approximately 11:30 Central time.) After phone consultations with his doctors they are prepared to perform surgery tomorrow morning if they think it is necessary. Currently his knee is swollen and his leg is in a wrap.

in Atlanta for a guest posing appearance. He was in a parking lot and attempting to step into his car. The pavement was slick and his left foot slipped out from under him. He fell onto his left leg and heard/felt a "SNAP" from his left knee/quad area. He was immediately taken to an Atlanta hospital for testing.

That is awful. He had my vote to dethorne King Cutler. He was so impressive at the Arnold that I feel he had a real good shot the take the big check to the bank

Just another update posted from BB

Branch Warren will be in attendance at the 2011 Mr. Olympia in Las Vegas, but, unfortunately, he'll have a different view of the stage. Warren was in Atlanta over the weekend for an appearance. He slipped on wet pavement while stepping into his car. He heard a "tear" emerge from his left leg, and he was rushed to an Atlanta hospital.

Doctors at Baylor Hospital, in Texas, confirmed Warren's worst fear yesterday when they diagnosed his leg injury as a torn quadriceps tendon. The Texas resident will undergo surgery Monday morning, August 22, 2011, and is expected to recover fully in time to return to the stage in 2012.

Branch is a relentless warrior and bounced back from injury on two previous occasions. He suffered both a biceps and a triceps tear in years past. Each time he came back bigger and stronger. Both of the previously injured body parts now possess larger dimensions than the uninjured sides.

What doesn't kill Branch, makes him stronger.
Warren was heavily-favored to challenge Jay Cutler for the 2011 Mr. Olympia title. The competition will be held in Las Vegas September 16-17. He will now focus on a full recovery and the birth of his first child, expected later in the year.

Fans and Bodybuilding.com are devastated by the news, but we wish Branch a speedy and full recovery.

Wow what a major disapointment . I cant imagine how upset he must be getting injured so close to the Olympia ...That really fucking sucks :pissed:

What-the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg

He was so impressive at the Arnold that I feel he had a real good shot the take the big check to the bank
12.lona.gif

He was so impressive at the Arnold that I feel he had a real good shot the take the big check to the bank
12.lona.gif

me too, it really sucks, i want to see him get at least one mr. O before he calls it quits

I really wanted to see Branch take the O this year. I am very very disappointed with this news.

IML Gear Cream!
damnn that really sucks, cant imagine how pissed branch must be. such a freak accident too, its not like he was squatting heavy and tore something - just slipped getting into his car. hope he recovers quickly and fully and comes back next year to tear shit up (other than his tendons)

wow

he was lookin great too! well at least he will be back for the arnold

really sucks he is a great competitor

Back