• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what are your thoughts on research chemical? are there any dependable ones?

alphabolic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the last place i ordered from (not a sponsor on here) seemed to have bunk or under-dosed research chemicals and it's an extremely popular site advertized on another forum. ever since then i've been very hesitant about the quality of any research chemicals. i hear EP and CEM are good, but i feel like i know what im getting when i go through a UGL and use pills. i'd rather avoid going international for my caber but idk...thoughts?

I really like ep. They are definitely g2g:winkfinger: their letro completely took care of my small gyno problem.

The problem with research chemical companies is sometimes they're good and sometimes they're bad, but the variation is hugely dependent on time. A company that might have been good 3 years ago could be giving you shit now and vice versa which is what worries me the most.

IMO, the best option is to always have a back up on hand in case things go wrong, especially in the case of gyno prevention. Or, at least have a good idea of who you're going to buy from if a problem does come up so you can get it done quick.

I'm not going to name names, but clen and ai's are two things that are heavily inconsistent with research chemical companies and it's really like roulette sometimes no matter how good word of mouth is :(. Although after browsing hundreds or even thousands of posts, I have heard of two ridiculously expensive companies who don't have a single complaint about chem quality. You really do get what you pay for it seems.

check out manpowernutrition brah, haven't heard anything bad about them and they carry caber in pill form which I imagine is what you're looking for

second to that alldaychemist.com has pharm grade dostinex for a bit more

Back