• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH and injuries?

BillHicksFan

Registered Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My shoulder injury has put me out of the game and my last cortisone shot missed. Never trust a woman doctor.:wits:I could literally feel the cortisone running down my arm over the next few days

Ive heard that HGH can heal injuries as well as many other benefits. Can anybody vouch for this?

I just want to get back training asap.

My shoulder injury has put me out of the game and my last cortisone shot missed. Never trust a woman doctor.:wits:I could literally feel the cortisone running down my arm over the next few days

Ive heard that HGH can heal injuries as well as many other benefits. Can anybody vouch for this?

I just want to get back training asap.

I can tell you this, my knees have never felt better and I am running GHRP-6 and CJC, which increases GH secretion. Also, one of my bros is running the same combo and has been plagued by a shoulder injury for a couple years. He is now back to shoulder pressing 90lb DBs with no pain whatsoever.

Countless studies for HGH and wound healing - is all good!

5-7ius GH ED.

Back