• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alcohol is a responsible drug!!

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For instance its responsible for me waking up with a complete stranger in my bed this weekend... now i dont drink very often but this weekend i did and while i got laid... im a little rusty on the one night stand protocal(I usually have a gf but problems have insued).

What am i supposed to do with her in the morn?

ps. I screwed her again and drove her to her car with out getting a name or number??????? is that ok or am i an asshole:hmmm:

For instance its responsible for me waking up with a complete stranger in my bed this weekend... now i dont drink very often but this weekend i did and while i got laid... im a little rusty on the one night stand protocal(I usually have a gf but problems have insued).

What am i supposed to do with her in the morn?

ps. I screwed her again and drove her to her car with out getting a name or number??????? is that ok or am i an asshole:hmmm:

Dude, as long as she didn't call you an asshole. You're golden.

At 2am she was a 8, at 10am she was a 4. shit happens to all of us at one time or another.

At 2am she was a 8, at 10am she was a 4. shit happens to all of us at one time or another.

That sounds like college for 90% of all people right there! :roflmao:

Admit it. She was fat and dog ugly otherwise you would have asked for her number.

yeah but she could do things with that one good arm that could make you forget that thing on her neck :daydream:

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
^ this! But why would you brag about it on the interwebs if she were F & U?

Not bragging been out the game for a bit and felt like an ass in the morn??? plus this is anything goes i knew i was going to get rousted more than anything...

Back