• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PCT mood.

musclehunter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
after my first cycle i noticed i was lacking motivation and focus for a while.iwould like to know if that is typical which i think is. I did a nolva and clomid PCT for 3 weeks after a 13 week sus cycle.

My main question is after i finish my 2nd cycle is there anything I can take to increase mood, focus and motivation? I will go through a nolva, clomid PCT for about 4-5 weeks because this cycle is a little longer.
I would prefer over-the-counter if at all possible.

2nd cycle is test E 14weeks have some leftover anavar that i will do the last month.

also besides supplements if you know of anything else like a technique or something idk stretching please mention. just saying all ideas are welcome.

i hope we get some good info here.i am 4 weeks into pct and i have been going to the gym some makeing myself go but i just walk thru the motions.just can not get going stay tired and sleepy all the time i look great have lost water weight look the best ever cutt and ripped wise.was planining a 10-12 weeks off haha not going to happen i will be lucky to make it 8 weeks off but hey it will take 2 weeks or more after i start my next cycle before the long ester kick in so i can say i was off for 10 weeks right.

Maybe your natural test levels are screwed up. I think this is why more and more people just cruise on test because most likely by the time your done cycling with heavy doses your gonna end up on TRT anyways.

Never had that problem, but I really LOVE lifting. It is my favorite thing to do, so I never really get tired of it. I have to discipline myself just to take a week off here and there.

One thing that may help you is running a GHRP and CJC-1295. I am loving this stuff, and it made PCT a whole lot easier. One of the beneficial side effects of extra GH is a feeling of well-being as well as endurance. Also, if you use GHRP-6, it will help you keep your calories and weight up.

it take your body at least 6-8 weeks for feel normal again. you are lucky you don't have depression to go along with it. in the mean time take lot of caffeine and rip fuel to get moving in the gym

Never had that problem, but I really LOVE lifting. It is my favorite thing to do, so I never really get tired of it. I have to discipline myself just to take a week off here and there.

One thing that may help you is running a GHRP and CJC-1295. I am loving this stuff, and it made PCT a whole lot easier. One of the beneficial side effects of extra GH is a feeling of well-being as well as endurance. Also, if you use GHRP-6, it will help you keep your calories and weight up.

when you say pct easier do you mean shorter?

Comid makes me want to hang myself, I hate that shit. My wife is an RN and says it has horrible sides. She fears for my health when I take clomid, so much that she would rather have me go on hrt (age 37) than to take clomid again.

Ephedrine is the shit. Add that to your PCT for energy, anti-catabolic properties and a bunch of other fancy words that have to do with brain chemistry. Plus it's relatively "light" (considering everything we use).

Can't nolva be used instead of clomid if you don't want these sides?

After a cycle your estro is probably high and test is gonna be bottoming out.
This in conjunction with clomid will make you want to kill yourself.

Its important to use an AI during your cycle to keep estro in the low normal range or use a heavy dose toward the end to get it to drop down. In addition an AI should be used during PCT to prevent further aromatisation of an already low test supply.

One of the main goals during PCT is to get or keep estro low, this in turn will tell the brain to tell the nads to kick test production on. If you did not use an AI on cycle (I dont know) and are not using one for your PCT ( I know your not) then your fighting an uphill battle and you are not using one of the most important and effective weapons.

PCT sucks. Use everything at your disposal to get back on track as fast as possible.
This means using an AI.
I also think the use of HCG is important.

PCT: Consists of...
HCG
AI
SERM.

not just 2 serms

After a cycle your estro is probably high and test is gonna be bottoming out.
This in conjunction with clomid will make you want to kill yourself.

Its important to use an AI during your cycle to keep estro in the low normal range or use a heavy dose toward the end to get it to drop down. In addition an AI should be used during PCT to prevent further aromatisation of an already low test supply.

One of the main goals during PCT is to get or keep estro low, this in turn will tell the brain to tell the nads to kick test production on. If you did not use an AI on cycle (I dont know) and are not using one for your PCT ( I know your not) then your fighting an uphill battle and you are not using one of the most important and effective weapons.

PCT sucks. Use everything at your disposal to get back on track as fast as possible.
This means using an AI.
I also think the use of HCG is important.

PCT: Consists of...
HCG
AI
SERM.

not just 2 serms

:winkfinger:

and yes, pct blows

man the more i read a bout PCT the better cruising till my next blast sounds.. I need to lok into getting gh maybe that wil make pct better.

man the more i read a bout PCT the better cruising till my next blast sounds.. I need to lok into getting gh maybe that wil make pct better.

i agree bro i agree.. cruising is sounding alot more appealing the more i read about shit im worried a bit tho about beeing on hrt fot the rest of my life im 23 i want kids. pct sucks ive been off mine now for a good 6 weeks im gonna go get test levels n shit checked then my next cycle im gonna plan out like a ninja and hit that shit HARD!!!!

Back