• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mod offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Z.

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I might have interesting proposition for you
I'm looking for mods at the moment - more info via PM

so lets the casting begin :)

oh I forgot to add

Me, Ordawg1 and OSL will be qualifying applications.
Send direct to me and I will talk it over with my team

Thanks

z.

Last edited:
Im a board rep, thats good enough. Wheres the papers so I can sign? lol

(waiting on heavy....)

whoever is picked, that mod will be jacked to the gills. you can count on that

interesting offer here

Keeping in mind-Z is looking for a hard worker- polite - courteus- helpful- but not afraid to put the hammer down:shooter:. But NOT abuse.That being said- let's see some QUALIFIED people that work well on a team-Thanks-OD:clapping:

If its just for Mod's, I think we can all agree that Heavy would be your best bet.

If its just for Mod's, I think we can all agree that Heavy would be your best bet.

This.. lol though id like it lol sure lots of people can say the same lol

hell yeah, I wouldnt mind having a crack at it

dont get me wrong, there are some good mods on here, but heavy spends a good amount of time in here. Plus, with the challenge hes heavily involved here, and he knows his shit real well.

no doubt. when you own GFR's mind, you must be doing something right lol

IML Gear Cream!
ya heavy would be great but there def are others that are on here 24/7

but heavy knows his shit thats for sure

I'm kinda confused. Is this to be a mod or a rep for uncle z?

it says "mod offer" so i would say its for a mod spot

I'm kinda confused. Is this to be a mod or a rep for uncle z?

It is for a mod/ plus some other duties. At this time we are not hiring any reps at all. The Zteam is taking very " select" applications - but you need run those by us and please check qualifications BEFORE contacting us. Appreciate your comments-Thank You-ordawg1

Where can we see qualifacations ? thnx bro

I will be down for it

MOD Ut Oh LOL!!!.... This is going to be interesting!!! I am deff interested but don't know if I even qualify enough to be a MOD maybe a REP but I am willing to give it a go Z man!!!:winkfinger: Anything I can do to get more involved with helping out the others and become more active around here im down for!! Lets us know whats up Z with qualifications and such??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back