Mex Gear

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

anyone else use slin, metformin????

BOARD REP

Rep Points

anyone else use slin, metformin????

me and mex cant be the only ones who use metformin & slin? i love it , it keeps u pumped in morning , all day long so u dont look flat in am. i only use 5 ius slin preworkout anyone else. wat about big murf. i know alot of pros who use it up to 30 ius mex uses 40 ius wtf iam not that daring.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

Metformin lowers testosterone levels significantly:

Results. There was no statistically significant change in body weight in our subjects before and after metformin, mean weight was 76.6 kg and 76.5
    kg. The blood pressure readings before and after metformin demonstrated no statistically significant difference; the mean blood pressure was 110/73.3
    mm Hg and 108/70.4 mm Hg. The effect of metformin on glucose and insulin
    levels. All subjects had normal OGTT. The mean glucose concentration at 0 and 120 minutes postglucose challenge was within the normal range before and after metformin. The mean fasting glucose was 98.7 mg/dl and 96.5 mg/dl before and after metformin. At 120 minutes post-glucose challenge
    the mean glucose was 87.6 mg/dl and 86.1 mg/dl before and after applying metformin. At base line, insulin concentration was 6.5 mu/ml before and after
    metformin, with no statistically significant difference. At 120 minutes the insulin level was 11.5 µu/ml before and 11.6µu/ml after metformin, (Table 1).
    The effect of metformin on androgens gonadotropins and sex hormone binding
    globulin. Serum total testosterone levels decreased significantly (p=0.0001) after metformin. The level of free testosterone also decreased significantly

Complete study: http://ipac.kacst.edu.sa/eDoc/2005/148307_1.pdf
    Lo, there do I see my Father..
    Lo, there do I see my Mother
    And my Sisters and my Brothers..
    Lo, there do I see the line
    Of my people back to the beginning..
    Thay do bid me to take my place among them..
    In the Halls of Valhalla,
    Where the Brave may live forever.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

there talking free test not bottle test. it works for alot of pros and i hope to be one soon. i believe wat you posted but it depends its the internet not worried hasnt effecting me in anyway. i still stay pumped 24 hrs ed. not flat in am. but thnx for info brother.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Intresting.......

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have to take metformin for high blood sugar I will check price and if Mex is cheaper I will be ordering! Thanks for posting this

Rep Points

a few of my friends run it's and gain like a pound a day off of it! I'm thinking of trying a few iu post workout. Everyone's telling me preworkout is dangerous and the pumps may actually ruin my workout. What do you think? Am I better off with post workout only?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Calves of Steel View Post
    a few of my friends run it's and gain like a pound a day off of it! I'm thinking of trying a few iu post workout. Everyone's telling me preworkout is dangerous and the pumps may actually ruin my workout. What do you think? Am I better off with post workout only?
    Which slin or met? lol.. 5 before 5 after.. slin...met 500-750mg day.. keeps you pumped allllll dayyy...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Calves of Steel View Post
    good post PERSIAN. i got something to add to STEEL, if its your first time w/ met or slin always start w/ met 250 until u see how you react to it in morning post w/o. then do, if your ok start slin at 2 ius in am and 1 iu post w/o to see if there are any problems. please slin kills if u fuck up your going to big gym in sky. please get a meter to measure your sugar and i keep glucose tabs and paste on me at all times. you should have no problems. please do some reading on it brother, the slin as met aint going to kill you but in rare instances but still get your meter. start off slow then go to 10 ius a day or i use only 5 ius but you can use met like this; 250mg in am, 250mg after w/o and 250mg at bedtime or hs. the slin u can use it 5 ius in am and 5 ius after workout but slin i would do 45 min after w/o and take it w/ creatine, grape drink, not juice, drink, dextrose 1 scoop. if u get creatine w/ your grape kind then skip the grape drink. use dextrose and i always chew 4 glucose tabs w/ it to and w/ met to. if u want humulin-r or humalog is the best. humalog u need a script but humulin -r u dont at least in ny. please do reading though before u even begin. then u can take the leap if u still want to. i use my slin only mon- fri. off weekends. you need t3 and l-dopa or hgh w/ it and some form of test it really works great that way. ok sorry long post guys lol.

be careful STEEL! m/

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I dont know how people take metformin. The doc prescribed that crap to me and it effed me up, severe stomach cramps, explosive diarrhea, my muscles were all messed up, never again! In fact all those diabetes meds gave me really bad side effects.

Rep Points

slin. A friend of mine took 10 iu preworkout and 10iu post with just test and tren. Gained a pound every time he did that! Everytime I saw him he looked different, gained like 30 pounds and looked freaky full.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yeah Brother listen to unc. he is dead on. Its hella dangerious. Start with metfor.. then after a month do 2iu am. 2 post work out. Unc is only trying to protect you man. He's a vet so he wont steer ya wrong brother.

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Rep Points

I'll have to do some more reading into metformin. I'm planning on ramping up to 10iu of gh next year and doing PWO gh+slin in PCT, as another friend of mine maintained a ton of mass on it. Metformin might be a good thing to use during off periods from slin.