• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

For NT and IT!!!!! Worth Reading!!!!

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Two or three things that I did yesterday to make you both proud! :lol:

NT:

Yesterday afternoon, I went to a strip joint called, "Cheetah's III" and ran into two gals in the gym there! :haha: Boy, were they embarassed! BTW, I was there because they are/were looking for Restaurant and Floor Managers. I wasn't there for any "pleasures". It was 12:00 pm in the afternoon! No need for pleasure so early in the day! :p

IT:

Last night, I went to a club in Ft. Lauderdale bc/ they are also looking for Restaurant managers/Security for a Rock Club and I had to go to their sister club. Well, It's an upscale restaurant/Bar/Nite Club and while waiting for the Manager, he told me to relax and have a couple of beers while I wait! :mad: Real Fuk'n nice! :haha:

For both of you:

While at that club, a lady (above average looking) with jeans and a white sports jacket (opened) exposing her DD's in a black bra! She was a bartender. I couldn't help but noticing her eyeing my ass while I was waiting so we shot the breeze... and she is very good with her eyes! Before I left to go see the manager, she asked me what I wanted and I stumbled and said, " A Kiss from a pretty lady... she jumps over the counter, slams her XX against me and lays a fat kiss on me and the bar started cheering! How embarassing! Anyway, the funny thing is this! She didn't realize I was applying for a position at the sister restaurant! :lol: Should I tell her if I get the job to come over and visit? :haha: What would you men do??? :)

Did the ladies say why they were there? ha ha

ummm, let's think about that quesiton ... YES! :evil:

DJD, I know you didn't ask me but............Never turn down an opportunity to get laid.

Originally posted by naturaltan
Did the ladies say why they were there? ha ha

ummm, let's think about that quesiton ... YES! :evil:

To earn a living?? :lol:

They are really nice girls and young too! I think one of them is putting themselves through college!!!

Originally posted by IPMC
DJD, I know you didn't ask me but............Never turn down an opportunity to get laid.

I think my GF would be upset if I did........... unless I invite her into the equation! Hmmmnnnnn...... :eyebrow:

it's funny how many people look down on women who dance. We know (lucky us!! yeah!) quite a few ladies who are doing just that. Making a lot of money and putting themselves through school. We know a lady who is in law school and another who is becoming a denist.

I'm with the invite route ... but that's just me because I've done that! he he

Nothing like a couple of beers to help you relax, eh bro? Especially when you are trying to quit drinking. :lol:

Oh and for the visit, I'd have to say......er........well.....YES :yes: :D

Originally posted by irontime Oh and for the visit, I'd have to say......er........well.....YES :yes: :D

Upon careful consideration and at the extreme risk of agreeing with IT I'd have to say...........................HELL YES!!! :hot:

Originally posted by david
I think my GF would be upset if I did........... unless I invite her into the equation! Hmmmnnnnn...... :eyebrow:

Now your talkin..........

Originally posted by irontime
Nothing like a couple of beers to help you relax, eh bro? Especially when you are trying to quit drinking. :lol:

Oh and for the visit, I'd have to say......er........well.....YES :yes: :D

Not trying to quit but I used to go almost 7 months wt/ drinking! Now, I just have them casually! Once a week or under mitigating circumstances and "under pressure by Ms. DD's for example!" :lol:

But I thought you'd like to hear about my beer drinking! :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by ALBOB
Upon careful consideration and at the extreme risk of agreeing with IT I'd have to say...........................HELL YES!!! :hot:

Well, I guess literally, the "I's" have it then! (IT and IPMC) and we'll all knew what NT was going to say! :lol:

If something develops, pictures (My clothes will be on but hers... :eyebrow: ) (Everyday is a Mardi Gras for the ladies down here.... gals don't need New Orleans or a special event to show the rack!) will be done because she's into that voyeurism crap. I know bc/ I asked her what she likes and she blurted that out!

Well, I guess literally, the "I's" have it then! (IT and IPMC) and we'll all knew what NT was going to say! :lol:

If something develops, pictures (My clothes will be on but hers... :eyebrow: ) (Everyday is a Mardi Gras for the ladies down here.... gals don't need New Orleans or a special event to show the rack!) will be done because she's into that voyeurism crap. I know bc/ I asked her what she likes and she blurted that out!

OH you lucky man.

I 'm wondering if I should go back down there tonight or just lay cool?

(Everyday is a Mardi Gras for the ladies down here.... gals don't need New Orleans or a special event to show the rack!) will be done because she's into that voyeurism crap

funny because Mrs.NT is the exact same way! :laugh:

Notice how all the ladies won't respond to my chauvanism! :lol:

But I don't mean to be chauvanistic! I just like telling about yesterday's occurences! :lol:

We're off to the Crazy Horse (strip club) for the Mrs.' pre birthday club drinking establishment. Prior to that (IT listen in) we're headed to Hooters for a pre-pre-birthday club drink! Should prove an interesting time for sure!

Originally posted by naturaltan
We're off to the Crazy Horse (strip club) for the Mrs.' pre birthday club drinking establishment. Prior to that (IT listen in) we're headed to Hooters for a pre-pre-birthday club drink! Should prove an interesting time for sure!

HEY, damit..............can I go too......?????

Crazy Horse..... we used to have one in Ft. Lauderdale but it was bought out by another club that orignated in Tampa and DAMN IT, I can't remember the NAME! :mad:

Boy, you guys love Hooters restaurant! What do you guy eat there?

IML Gear Cream!
:haha: ... the more the merrier I always say! :thumb:

The first thing I saw in Cheetah's was a DD, hard bodied babe.... looked like she's been sweating from doing something?? hmmnn... what could that be from?

The first thing I saw in Cheetah's was a DD, hard bodied babe.... looked like she's been sweating from doing something?? hmmnn... what could that be from?

DJD, you bitch....you need to quit talking about it. I'm starting to sweat just thinkin bout it. :D :D

Tomorrow we WILL resume this talk or maybe NT and I will create a new thread and call it something like

XXX joints jamz :p

My advise David... stay away from her. I've seen your GF bro, she will KICK YOUR AZZ if she finds out and no offense to you but I think she can!!!!

XXX joints jamz :p

sounds like somewhere I've visited before! :laugh:

Crazy Horse..... we used to have one in Ft. Lauderdale but it was bought out by another club that orignated in Tampa and DAMN IT, I can't remember the NAME! :mad:

Boy, you guys love Hooters restaurant! What do you guy eat there?

Aside from usually hot waitresses, hooters sucks...the food is crap..and for $7 you get a burger with basically nothing on it and no fries! What a joke!

I'd much rather go up the street to the Irish Pub "Fiddler's Green" b/c 1) it's 2 seconds away..and 2) for $5.50 I get a good burger and fries AND pickle..3) the waitresses are typically hot as well (Rollings College Chicas!):thumb:

Originally posted by freeman1504
..but if you have a GF already, I'd steer clear...but that's just me

NO.....that's not the guy thing to do.................I say FuQ em all.....

"Never pass one up, because that's one you could have had"

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

....What would you men do??? :)

Implement my diabolical plan that has her removing her panties
and laying under my stomach!

Remember Dave, the lodge is rooting for you!

Back