Cemproducts.com


Cruising

Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Cruising

  1. #1
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,321
    Rep Points
    106420692

    Smile Cruising






    Goooooooood mornin you massive gear heads


    Well once i have my blood test and stuff back im gonna get ready to start a new cycle in a few weeks cant fuckin wait!!

    Im not sure what im going to run yet my last was test e and tren e im thinkin of running the same but the prop version this time? ive never ran prop before! i know silly jumping on tren e before prop but lucky for me my body reacts well with tren..still gotta make my mind up ive got a left over tub of tbol hear aswell so ill throw that in aswell. was just wondering tho about this cruising thing.. i know nothing about it im gonna run hcg through my course again that stuff is good kept my nuts large and incharge throughout the course but when "cruising" i take it one does not have to run the usuall pct like clomid and nolva ect.. and do you just cruise all the way up to your next cycle?? or do you taper it then eventually come off? if someone could shed some light on my ignorance of the subject i would greatly appreciate it...
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Points
    77554866

    Yep cruising means no pct, you just stay on test. Usual dosage is around 200-250mg per week. That's enough to put you above the normal range and not enough to cause health problems or interfere too much with your next cycle. You cruise right up til the next cycle or "blast".

    You are aware though cruising will make it farrr harder to recover? In my opinion and I'm sure many others, you don't start cruising unless you plan to stay on for life, or at least are ok with that possibility.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,321
    Rep Points
    106420692

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    Yep cruising means no pct, you just stay on test. Usual dosage is around 200-250mg per week. That's enough to put you above the normal range and not enough to cause health problems or interfere too much with your next cycle. You cruise right up til the next cycle or "blast".

    You are aware though cruising will make it farrr harder to recover? In my opinion and I'm sure many others, you don't start cruising unless you plan to stay on for life, or at least are ok with that possibility.
    Thanks for the reply i thought as much, that was what i was concerned about.. i think i will just stick to pct untill im older and have had kids and stuff..
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it


  4. #4
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Points
    77554866

    Yep probably a good idea

    kids are still possible, especially if you use hcg, but you better be sure you're ok with the possibility of pinning once a week for the rest of your life

  5. #5
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,321
    Rep Points
    106420692

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    Yep probably a good idea

    kids are still possible, especially if you use hcg, but you better be sure you're ok with the possibility of pinning once a week for the rest of your life
    Im still young (23) and probably to nieve to make a big decision like that so i will still do pct for a while with regular blood tests and stuff.. and hcg is great stuff i still got 5000iu of the stuff sitting here..

    man i cant wait to start my next cycle....
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it


  6. #6
    Getting fucking huge
    ELITE MEMBER
    Livebig14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Points
    50534600

    I have asked the same question in a couple threads on here. People WILL try to talk you out of it because it is not the smartest decision health wise. Theyre just looking out for your best interest. Im 25 and im considering cruising. Basically by cruising you are taking control of two of you bodies major hormones : testosterone and estrogen. Staying on for extended periods of time will tell your body that it doesnt need to make testosterone anymore. There are guys who cruise for 5+ years and recover fine. But to cruise you have to be OK with the fact that you might end up on TRT for life, and be pinning until you die. Also if you want kids it may make you impotent. In the end its YOUR body, and your decision. Good luck with whatever you decide.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,321
    Rep Points
    106420692

    Quote Originally Posted by Livebig14 View Post
    I have asked the same question in a couple threads on here. People WILL try to talk you out of it because it is not the smartest decision health wise. Theyre just looking out for your best interest. Im 25 and im considering cruising. Basically by cruising you are taking control of two of you bodies major hormones : testosterone and estrogen. Staying on for extended periods of time will tell your body that it doesnt need to make testosterone anymore. There are guys who cruise for 5+ years and recover fine. But to cruise you have to be OK with the fact that you might end up on TRT for life, and be pinning until you die. Also if you want kids it may make you impotent. In the end its YOUR body, and your decision. Good luck with whatever you decide.


    I think if i became impotent throught the use of gear i would shoot myself in the head!
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it


  8. #8
    We Will Rise
    ELITE MEMBER
    Imosted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,695
    Rep Points
    331970509

    I believe Livebig14 meant infertile not impotent, lol
    Use Coupon Code "IMImosted" to receive 10%-30% Off

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Points
    77554866

    Yep you may become infertile from cruising, but you most certainly will NOT be impotent :P

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    190
    Rep Points
    2161449

    I've been toying with the idea of cruising too, for as long as I've know gear. I'm still really young (maybe too young to even pin, in the head of most people) but I still consider HRT to be something in my future. I don't mid pinning every week. What's really keeping me off right now is I still want to have kids and I want all my chances. I find that I'm more stable feeling wise on gear (when not abusing it) and I think I would be more stable on a 250mg/week HRT. Libido would be better, mood would be better. Even when I'm fully recovered I don't feel good like on small amounts of gear...

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    190
    Rep Points
    2161449

    Oh and avoid that shitty pct feeling

  12. #12
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by Imosted View Post
    I believe Livebig14 meant infertile not impotent, lol
    lol
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Points
    77554866

    Yep I've never felt so great, and think low T may have been the problem. Prescribed antidepressants last time I asked them to check my T levels, and they suckkedd


    on 250mg test now and feel better than ever

  14. #14
    Getting fucking huge
    ELITE MEMBER
    Livebig14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Points
    50534600

    lol sorry guys meant infertile

  15. #15
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by Livebig14 View Post
    lol sorry guys meant infertile

    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    190
    Rep Points
    2161449

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    Yep I've never felt so great, and think low T may have been the problem. Prescribed antidepressants last time I asked them to check my T levels, and they suckkedd


    on 250mg test now and feel better than ever
    Exactly I have no energy and I am depressed I asked to get my T levels checked and they gave me anti depressant instead and told me my T shouldn't be tested...

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Points
    77554866

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAParadox View Post
    Exactly I have no energy and I am depressed I asked to get my T levels checked and they gave me anti depressant instead and told me my T shouldn't be tested...

    Yep most docs have no idea when it comes to this, and they'd rather give you pills than prescribe you injections for the rest of your life. I said fuck it I'll do it myself, but after reading up a bit I think your best bet is to really PUSH for the test. Remember the doc works for you and if you specifically ask for a test they will do it.

    I may end up going off for a bit and getting tested just so I can get a script. I'll probably still get my test from other sources, but it's nice to have a script if you need to travel or whatever.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    76811688

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    Yep most docs have no idea when it comes to this, and they'd rather give you pills than prescribe you injections for the rest of your life. I said fuck it I'll do it myself, but after reading up a bit I think your best bet is to really PUSH for the test. Remember the doc works for you and if you specifically ask for a test they will do it.

    I may end up going off for a bit and getting tested just so I can get a script. I'll probably still get my test from other sources, but it's nice to have a script if you need to travel or whatever.
    ^^^ exactly! Due to the "kickback" the big pharm co's give out, a lot of docs (not all thank God) will try to "stear" you in the direction of medicines. The key when dealing with ANY doc is to know that YOU are the one that makes the decisions. The doc works for you. If you want your T level checked the doc may be against it but stand your ground. You have the right to know what is going on inside your own body and to make informed decisions.

    Doctors go to school to learn what we don't know. Then they go to work to use the knowledge to ASSIST US so we can make the best decision possible. Like any "employee" if they do not preform up to the standard WE want, replace them.



    I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

  19. #19
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,321
    Rep Points
    106420692






    In a pretty rough patch in my life and right now im thinking when i get on the gear in 3 week I AINT COMIN OFF THE GEAR for a loong old time
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it


Similar Threads

  1. Cruising on Test-E
    By bobdylan in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 09:43 PM
  2. cruising?
    By colej in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 11:41 AM
  3. Cruising on BOL...
    By Nedster in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 07:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->