• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Unclez

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
They say unclez is rank number one!! Which I believe alot. I also read the euro cOme back I had old email reading about euro is best of it's kind. Another a++. On the 25 of aug I had blood withdraw to check test leave and redblood cells. My doc told some interest things how people knows how to trick test levels etc.. But he no matter what you can't trick ur red blood cells I never knew this I forgot the chamcail name. Great things to know I also had my liver check to be safe. I will get my result back in a couple weeks. Tell me what you think?

Will be waiting for your blood tests Chino. I always look at my test- E2-lipids-RBCs.THere is other to consider- but if I can hold my test high- the lpids and RBCs in check- plus my E levels down-I am a happy camper. To this day NOBODY has given me a decent reasoning to hold my test levels down.I like to run high and ALPHA. Good luck with your blood results-Enjoy-OD

Hell yea bro in in for results!! Numbers dont lie

i was planning on getting a blood test to check out my testosterone levels. which blood test do i get? testosterone total or testosterone free or both?

IML Gear Cream!
Well I check total if it max 1500 ur good it can be higher but the max on their computer is 1500

Back