• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help with intra/post cycle therapy

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I'm getting ready to start 10 weeks of Test E. (first ever cycle) I wanna be on the safe side so I need to know if I should be taking anything such as Novaldex, etc. DURING my cycle or if I only need to worry about taking something POST cycle.

I've tried to find it in some other threads, but it's very vague or they're conflicting stories. If someone could elaborate on this for me, I'd appreciate any help you guys can give! :hmmm:

Dude do a BUNCH of research before you start. You're going to end up hurting yourself.

Are you taking an AI? What's your PCT look like?

at least read the stickies before asking questions.

Thanks for the help.:pissed:

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to start 10 weeks of Test E. (first ever cycle) I wanna be on the safe side so I need to know if I should be taking anything such as Novaldex, etc. DURING my cycle or if I only need to worry about taking something POST cycle.

I've tried to find it in some other threads, but it's very vague or they're conflicting stories. If someone could elaborate on this for me, I'd appreciate any help you guys can give! :hmmm:

Everything you need to know is right here:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/104658-first-cycle-pct.html

If you have further questions, feel free to ask via PM or in a thread.

Like the others said, do some research. Your stats are crucial in determining what chemicals to introduce in your cycle and when to introduce them. If you have a high bf percentage at the start of a cycle, then odds are you are prone to water retention and gyno. If this is the case, armidex or letro might be a good choice. If you have a low bf percentage at the start of cycle, then proviron might be a good choice. Similar to masteron, proviron does have the ability to control estrogen related sides.

Do some homework and plan your cycle. Many first timers jump in head first and make poor decisions. Knowledge and preparation is the difference maker between good and great cycles! Luckily you are in the right place and have access to a wealth of information. Don't rush into anything without understanding the roles of each compound being used in your cycle.

Best of luck

Back