• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Implant tan.. Tan of the future

Looks like a logical next step since everyone loves taking the short cut on doing things. Its over complicating something pretty simple, then again Im not pale and wouldnt know how hard it is to tan.

TannedPeople.jpg

Get some of the Jersey Shore morons to test it.
They'd make the perfect Guinea Pigs.
rimshot.gif

htvfr5.jpg

GOOMBA!!!!

Looks like a logical next step since everyone loves taking the short cut on doing things. Its over complicating something pretty simple, then again Im not pale and wouldnt know how hard it is to tan.
I am as pale as it gets, pure ginger. It's difficult to gain a tan, the closest I get to becoming darker is I gain more freckles and they start to connect.

With that said, I am not dumb enough to do something like this. I don't care about a tan, nor have I ever. I get my vitamin D and thats all I care about. Every bullshit, corner-cutting idea that people come up with only screw people over further down the road. Wonder what they will cause that cancer!

i'd only do it if it came with a barcode and gov't monitoring device and also if i was taxed for having it and if it automatically made me entered into the obamacare program

very interesting

Back