I want to be a vegetarian sometime in the future but I am afraid of mercury poisoning if I eat tuna every day.
1. Should I worry about mercury poising when eating too much tuna?
2. How much tuna is too much?
3. Is it possible to be a vegetarian and a bodybuilder?
4. Is it unhealthy to not eat any meats?
5. What are good protein alternatives to meats?
6. Should I worry about fat and cholesterol from meats?
7. Is being vegetarian really worth it?
8. What protein powders are good for vegetarians/do not have meats?