• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Constant Head Aches + Sleepiness - Why?

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a friend who has headaches on a daily basis and is constantly tired.

After coffee, energy drinks... she's just constantly tired.

Headaches have been frequent for years now.

1. What do you think this is?
2. What kind of a doctor would you go see to get this recurring problem checked out?

I have a friend who has headaches on a daily basis and is constantly tired.

After coffee, energy drinks... she's just constantly tired.

Headaches have been frequent for years now.

1. What do you think this is?
2. What kind of a doctor would you go see to get this recurring problem checked out?

:dont: is she depressed or extremely stressed out?.. i had a point in my life where i was extremely depressed and so stressed out that i had headaches so bad sometimes i would actually faint for a second or black out. but no one could really tell what i was going through and i myself did not want to admit that i was more stressed ten i could handle and who wants to admit their depressed? for a while i didn’t even know, once i found out i didn’t admit it at first. I never slept and if when i did i could sleep almost the whole day. it ruined my life and still those times still haunt me. I went to shrinks and everything to solve the depression and anger and stress i was put on a lot of different meds that did nothing or just suppressed the feeling making me just sleep it all away. The only thing that made it better was me realizing life didnt have to be that way and not stressing out so bad and controlling my anger and Blood pressure. and shit. the headaches are gone for and ive only had one or two in the past year (for some reason i can tell the difference between a regular headache and one of the ones that brought on the bad sleep and shit) so idk sit her down and talk to her find out what’s going on. Also maybe try an mri or something. My cousin went through the same thing and had a lot of the same symptoms but he ended having a minor brian tumor.. theirs so many things that could cause either one of these two problems, its a possibility that one has nothing to do with the other. She should just start off by seeing a regular doctor and explaining whats going on and start jumping through the ropes from their. best of luck!

EDIT:i forget to mention that i had the sleeplessness for maybe 2 years or so and the headaches for mabye 4 or 5

She could get a blood work up a cbc,thyroid,cholesteral to start with

I was like that for almost a year. Constant headache, always stressed, horrible sleep, hardly any energy to workout and was just all out depressed.

After I kicked the bitch out things got a lot better.

I was like that for almost a year. Constant headache, always stressed, horrible sleep, hardly any energy to workout and was just all out depressed.

After I kicked the bitch out things got a lot better.

Lol hahaha too funny man!

Back