Join Now!

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

I'm sorry :((rant)

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Registered User
    rezkon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    188
    Rep Points
    2671962

    I'm sorry :((rant)

    As a 17 year old I have to say I'm sorry
    Im sorry my generation made Justin bieber famous
    Im sorry nicki minja is famous
    I'm sorry Kim kardashian is treated like royalty
    I'm sorry for all the kids in your gym with terrible form acting like there huge because they had a spotter lift for them
    I'm sorry there isn't more talent Like Adele

    I'm sorry because in honestly MY GENERATION SEEMS FCKING DUMB AT TIMES
    (rant over)

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Muscle_Girl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,341
    Rep Points
    30215696

    Wut? And you think you are the one who should apologize? They are only acting based on what was taught to them and what they were allowed to get away with. Without support of these morons, there would be no demand, no focus on them, and therefore, they would be insignificant.

    BTW, this section is for 18+, why the fuck are you here?
    Just a girl.... Looking for muscles!!

  3. #3
    peacemaker
    Captn'stabbin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    815
    Rep Points
    88582520

    Quote Originally Posted by rezkon View Post

    I'm sorry because in honestly MY GENERATION SEEMS FCKING DUMB AT TIMES
    (rant over)
    and leading the pack we have...
    Sometimes the truth can rape your entire belief system.

  4. #4
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by Captn'stabbin View Post
    and leading the pack we have...
    HAHAHAHA

    P.S. kims ass is royalty my friend!

  5. #5
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,232
    Rep Points
    565426092

    Kim is a fucking crazy ass bitch....

    I thought it was funny that I watched the VMA's last night and didn't recognize half of the people on there and only a handful of songs. This shit is out of hand. Fuck autotune and fuck the FCC.

  6. #6
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Kim is a fucking crazy ass bitch....

    I thought it was funny that I watched the VMA's last night and didn't recognize half of the people on there and only a handful of songs. This shit is out of hand. Fuck autotune and fuck the FCC.
    THANK YOU! i havnt watched mtv music awards bet music awars vmas or anything liker that in probably 4 years its gotten stupid as fuck. hell i dont own a radio besides the one in my car and i only listen to my ipod. Shit is stupid idk how some of this shit is considered music

  7. #7
    LG Sciences Rep
    BOARD REP
    tyzero89's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    524
    Rep Points
    7526144

    Can't remember the last time i actually saw a music video on mtv.....is it wrong that i dream about the day that all the teen moms get on a bus for a reunion episode and that bus just happens to drive off a very tall cliff?
    LG Sciences Representative


  8. #8
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by tyzero89 View Post
    Can't remember the last time i actually saw a music video on mtv.....is it wrong that i dream about the day that all the teen moms get on a bus for a reunion episode and that bus just happens to drive off a very tall cliff?
    HAAH the country girl

  9. #9
    DRSE ScatMaster
    withoutrulers's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bakunin's state
    Posts
    3,424
    Rep Points
    1335321517

    Quote Originally Posted by rezkon View Post
    As a 17 year old I have to say I'm sorry
    Im sorry my generation made Justin bieber famous
    Im sorry nicki minja is famous
    I'm sorry Kim kardashian is treated like royalty
    I'm sorry for all the kids in your gym with terrible form acting like there huge because they had a spotter lift for them
    I'm sorry there isn't more talent Like Adele

    I'm sorry because in honestly MY GENERATION SEEMS FCKING DUMB AT TIMES
    (rant over)
    Come down off that cross fucker...... wait, you gave us justin beiber? Eat a dick Hitler youth!!
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

Similar Threads

  1. Rant....
    By camarosuper6 in forum Training
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 04:39 PM
  2. I Just Have to Rant a Little...
    By tallcall in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 07:40 PM
  3. Rant
    By Nate K in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 11:54 AM
  4. Tell me if this isn't some BS!!!- Rant!!!
    By Crono1000 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 11:47 AM
  5. My rant on MCT`s
    By kuso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2002, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->