• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm sorry :((rant)

rezkon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As a 17 year old I have to say I'm sorry
Im sorry my generation made Justin bieber famous
Im sorry nicki minja is famous
I'm sorry Kim kardashian is treated like royalty
I'm sorry for all the kids in your gym with terrible form acting like there huge because they had a spotter lift for them
I'm sorry there isn't more talent Like Adele

I'm sorry because in honestly MY GENERATION SEEMS FCKING DUMB AT TIMES
(rant over)

Wut? And you think you are the one who should apologize? They are only acting based on what was taught to them and what they were allowed to get away with. Without support of these morons, there would be no demand, no focus on them, and therefore, they would be insignificant.

BTW, this section is for 18+, why the fuck are you here?

(rant over)

and leading the pack we have...

Kim is a fucking crazy ass bitch....

I thought it was funny that I watched the VMA's last night and didn't recognize half of the people on there and only a handful of songs. This shit is out of hand. Fuck autotune and fuck the FCC.

Kim is a fucking crazy ass bitch....

I thought it was funny that I watched the VMA's last night and didn't recognize half of the people on there and only a handful of songs. This shit is out of hand. Fuck autotune and fuck the FCC.
THANK YOU! i havnt watched mtv music awards bet music awars vmas or anything liker that in probably 4 years its gotten stupid as fuck. hell i dont own a radio besides the one in my car and i only listen to my ipod. Shit is stupid idk how some of this shit is considered music:pissed:

Can't remember the last time i actually saw a music video on mtv.....is it wrong that i dream about the day that all the teen moms get on a bus for a reunion episode and that bus just happens to drive off a very tall cliff?

Can't remember the last time i actually saw a music video on mtv.....is it wrong that i dream about the day that all the teen moms get on a bus for a reunion episode and that bus just happens to drive off a very tall cliff?
HAAH the country girl:dont:

As a 17 year old I have to say I'm sorry
Im sorry my generation made Justin bieber famous
Im sorry nicki minja is famous
I'm sorry Kim kardashian is treated like royalty
I'm sorry for all the kids in your gym with terrible form acting like there huge because they had a spotter lift for them
I'm sorry there isn't more talent Like Adele

(rant over)
Come down off that cross fucker...... wait, you gave us justin beiber? Eat a dick Hitler youth!!

Back