• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So my gf is starting to get pissed off that i spend so much time on IM

gymrat09091974

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just tell her, babe im doing research. i have to stay up to date on lots of info. she tells me that i just want to talk to other juice heads about steroids. well, shes mostly right:roflmao:

hahah

join the club man

you will find that a lot of women have self-esteem issues. they take a lot of shit personally when they shouldn't, freaking drives me crazy..

i try to explain to her that there are ppl here that relate to me and my way of thinking. all very passionate about fitness. and once again she comes back to, you and your juice head on line buddies.:hmmm::roflmao:

If my wife knew how much time I spend on these boards... she would flip. Actually, I think she knows she's just turning a blind eye to it.

i just tell her, babe im doing research. i have to stay up to date on lots of info. she tells me that i just want to talk to other juice heads about steroids. well, shes mostly right:roflmao:

WOW BRO ME TOO lol ......Im on here way to much. Everytime I get up I walk right to the computer and I see her rolling her eyes

WOW BRO ME TOO lol ......Im on here way to much. Everytime I get up I walk right to the computer and I see her rolling her eyes
mine rolls here as and lets out a sigh. and the thing is that im loged on on my iphone so even when we are out ill start checking stuff out she hates it. i think its too funny:ohyeah:

i actually would not mind at all. juicing up together; hell yeah
ha ha this chick was, still is smcking hot. i was her trainer and i hooked her up with some gear before we were ever together. and she was to scared to inject her self so she asked me if i could do it for her. and of course me being the gentleman i am, i agreed :ohyeah:

haha good man helping her out. she was figure; i would like a bit bigger than that

ha ha this chick was, still is smcking hot. i was her trainer and i hooked her up with some gear before we were ever together. and she was to scared to inject her self so she asked me if i could do it for her. and of course me being the gentleman i am, i agreed :ohyeah:

1238790016109.jpg

might have had something to do with her being a crazy bitch. the hotter they are the crazier they are :hmmm:

Aint that the the truth Bro ...I love those crazy fuking bitches but man do I always fukin regret it .

My girl doesn't have a prob with me and IM, she's happy I'm not chattin up skanks on facebook. Her problem is me going to the gym. The gym is my "other woman" lmao

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
My girl doesn't have a prob with me and IM, she's happy I'm not chattin up skanks on facebook. Her problem is me going to the gym. The gym is my "other woman" lmao

my girl thinks I talk and stare at all the honeys at the gym... hence why she bitches and complains when I wanna go to do a little late night workout. :roflmao:

my girl thinks I talk and stare at all the honeys at the gym... hence why she bitches and complains when I wanna go to do a little late night workout. :roflmao:

You mean you don't???? Hahaha

I prefer going real early, real late or during school hours, less potential for jailbait :winkfinger:

It won't help your situation, but it sure would make you feel better to just say to her that strangers on the internet a far more interesting than she is, and to fucking deal with it.

i try to explain to her that there are ppl here that relate to me and my way of thinking. all very passionate about fitness. and once again she comes back to, you and your juice head on line buddies.

GYM---it could be worse. You could be:

at the local bar with people who relate to you and your way of drinking

at the local strip club

at the local teen club

etc., etc., etc.

Have to have balance in a marriage.

i could be out fuckin around, drinking, cheating so on. But no, im home, on line with my bros learning to brew, i mean ahhh, hmmm. :roflmao: i could be doing worst things :winkfinger:

Holy shit im glad im not the only one lol!!! My girl HATES me being on here. She makes me leave my phone at home when we go out! Fuck it i love talking about gears tits and all the other bs we let out on here.

Holy shit im glad im not the only one lol!!! My girl HATES me being on here. She makes me leave my phone at home when we go out! Fuck it i love talking about gears tits and all the other bs we let out on here.
ha ha they dont get it bro. i get on this mofo at restaurants, i may have to sneak to the bathroom lol, in the car while driving, every frigging place. :ohyeah:

Back