• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Should Noheawaiian post up junk pics?

Noheawaiian's cawk!

• Yes godammit! I wanna see his brown Samoan junk!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes please, my name is Azza and need new Wankbank material

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yeah, I suspect he's a goddam Jew!

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • My name is Das Sloot, I have lovely breasts :coffee:

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
for whatever reason he can't show his face, but goddamit he can post up his cawk!

Vote here to Nohe to post up a junk pic with "IM MFers" written on it! :daydream:

We need proof to verify the rumor that nohe has a cawk-gina. You know, gaping urethra.

I'm more focused on the fact that one of you fucknuts managed to spell my screen name correctly than the actuall thread

nohetestessayswhat?ohright,onceagainthegrammerpolicestrikeforceheretofixallspellingissuesyoumightconsidernotbeingaballoffailedplaque.

A ball of failed plaque?
Obviously grammar isn't your only problem, dumb motherfucker.

Don't be mad cause I know you were excised from between azza's molars
stay flossy

for whatever reason he can't show his face, but goddamit he can post up his cawk!

Vote here to Nohe to post up a junk pic with "IM MFers" written on it! :daydream:

Ok here is the sensible AZZA, i can understand he does not want to show his face (i mean who wants to see that ugly muthafucka? but being in a sponsored log or challenge and not having befores and afters defeats the purpose.

Adding in all the excuses this side of the fish smelling rainbow, just adds to the whole ???secretive MI5???, i mean his body isnt area 51, he is not Americas biggest secret he is just a person with a body he is trying to improve on, i mean being 4ft tall and 3ft wide is odd, having 11 inch arms, 2 inch penoris, 3 inch gaped elephant fuck hole means nothing to all of us, but maybe he can recomp, i mean his calf measurements out do his biceps, his calves are same size as his quads and his mutated dwarf taper is sickening but give the freak a break, he is trying. Now all i need is a photo to whack off to, yes i will self felate to images of him being throat fucked by a hippopotamus and blow my load on his hairy fat guts (if i had a picture of him)

:lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Just trying to be nice to the poor soul……..i’d be pissed to if i could not muster up the intestional fortitude to take a pic.

Noh talking to himself standing in front of mirror with his Nokia

“c’mon, you can do it, you are a pussy, just press this button……………..oh noooooooo i cant they will all laugh BWAHBWAHBWAH”

oh well back to crying in your pillow and dreaming of me raping your soul

A ball of failed plaque?
Obviously grammar isn't your only problem, dumb motherfucker.

Instead of posting any pics, I think he should rot in hell - I hate seeing this fuck on here 46 times a day - long-winded posts rattling off horseshit about anything and everything. :pissed:

Better be some small print.

Oh that's right.....lemme get my magnifying glass........

OK ready. Post that bitch up.

Im in to get azza some fap material :daydream:

nohetestessayswhat?ohright,onceagainthegrammerpolicestrikeforceheretofixallspellingissuesyoumightconsidernotbeingaballoffailedplaque.

I dont approve of your posts 90% of the time but that's fucking funny! why would anyone want to see a pic of that geriatric fuck anyways?!

IML Gear Cream!
I suspect a jewish cawkspiracy going on in this thread. Do any of you require a yellow star on your sleeve?

000203B0.gif

Alot of hopeless jew nigger fuckbags in this thread.
On a positive note, it looks like Azza has been staying busy:
a6cd8db4-2034-d323.jpg

Back