• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Question

BigMuffin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was looking into running this cycle and would like everyones input.

Test Enth~500mg wk for 12 weeks
Test Prop~100mg eod for 5 weeks
Tren Ace~100mg eod for 5 weeks
Dbol~40-50mg ed for 5 weeks

I dont really want to waste any gear but this cycle look intriguing to me. Would use caber and aromison during cycle with maybe Advanced Cycle support, Liv 52 and clomid/aromison for pct. Any input would be appreciated.:winkfinger:

Lay it out for us...

Which 5 weeks are you doing the prop? The d-bol? The Tren A?

Wk 1-12 Test E 500mg
Wk 1-5 Test Prop 100mg eod
Wk 8-12 Tren A?
Wk 5-10 D-bol 50mg ED?

^^^That's how I would run those compounds, if it were me.

That actually makes more sense. I was going to run everything up front. Can you provide a reason for running it that way?

That actually makes more sense. I was going to run everything up front. Can you provide a reason for running it that way?

Yes...

-Prop a a kicker

-D-bol at week 5 when your test is kicking in...the synergy is amazing. Just be sure to be on top of your ai dose as both of those compounds will be aromatizing heavily.

-Tren as a finisher to harden up your gains and continue your strength gains which usually wane in the latter part of most cycles.

-You'll have less issues with increased myostatin b/c you are introducing new compounds during the time when myostatin levels are the highest.

Done like that, you should make constant and steady gains throughout your cycle. I helped SloppyJ lay out a cycle very similiar to this, and he is loving it. He is on week 2 of Tren now...

Thanks bro. I appreciate more then I could ever tell you, its good to have knowledgeable people who are willing to help.

What's your thoughts on advanced cycle support from this site?

IML Gear Cream!
Great advice everyone!!!!:winkfinger: Just a quick question.... Is adavanced cycle support really neccesary in a cycle with a front end and back end oral????

Great advice everyone!!!!:winkfinger: Just a quick question.... Is adavanced cycle support really neccesary in a cycle with a front end and back end oral????

Thats also a great question. I believe im going to start running it with al my cycles because it better to be safe then sorry, and its not expensive.

I agree with GMO, running the tren at the end will harden up gains and solidify them.

I missed that when we were in PM, other than that, looks good, But still run the prop and dbol in the beginning as the kicker, and tren at the end to harden

OSL whats ur take on running tren longer than the test?

Sry for jumpin in Muff lol..

Back