• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anyone do cocaine here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesegrater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
not glamorizing it or supporting it just curious.

i do it every once in a while. Is it bad for working out beyond what it may do to your body anyway?

I have never done, nor I condone the use of Illegal substances. The crap is bad for PERIOD. And yes it's bad for your training. Lets put it this way, I wouldn't want some guy high on dope spotting me.
In short, Drugs are for the weak. people who don't know how to, or scared to face life with a clear mind and spirit. If a person can't get high on life itself then that makes for a simple minded weak person.

That's my opion on the subject.

it's more for partying.

it's got nothing to do with forgetting problems-anymore-it can be fun when clubbing

dangerous moneywise though

again don't do it if you're highly addictive to other things

i'm not condoning it just interested in other's experiences

I say better to experience life with a clear head. You'll also live longer.

Originally posted by cheesegrater
not glamorizing it or supporting it just curious.

i do it every once in a while. Is it bad for working out beyond what it may do to your body anyway?

What a total fucking MORON.......

I worked as an addictions counselor and have seen lives fuq'd up beyond what anyone ever expected. WTF?

Drugs don't help your bodybuilding AT ALL! Take it from one that knows:

I use to party pretty fooking hard back in the day......I mean real fuking hard. I still lifted weights and stuff because I never liked being inactive. Then I got real serious about lifting and I stopped partying. But I was forcing myself to stay away from the drugs and alcohol, really I still wanted to crazy. So about two years ago, I slowly started to regress and my lifts started to go down until I wasn't even going to the gym at all (I was running like 3 miles a day though becuase again I don't like to be sedentary). Let me tell you waht happened. I regressed back to my former self for one whole year, I had decided that partying was more important to me that liflting, "Yeah this is what life is about". I lost 35lbs of hard earned muscle in one DAMN YEAR. Once I realized how stupid I was being I snapped out of it and slowly found myself back in the weight room, my other addiction. Now at 23years old I am happy to say that I am ready to stay in the gym and out of the parties for good. I can go to a bar with friends and only drink one or two drinks and walk away happy. I can sit in a room woth people doing drugs like cocaine and not partake. Don't ruin your life and your body for a couple hours of fun.....or less if your doing blow because when you come down, you really come down hard.

Oh yeah, cocaine just for fun...only once in awhile to party....don't try this if you get heavily addicted to things! I have heard these cries before, these are the same things my friends and I said when we were in high school. Now I am clean but I'd like you to go to my best friend and drop that line on him.......Oh I almost forgot he is battling an extrememe heroin and cocaine addiction......and you know what HE ISN'T WINNING THE FUCKING BATTLE.

-peace

P-funk, you're still young, and it's great that you got your shit sorted out. Better to realize the error of your ways NOW than 20 years down the road.

BTW, why bother trying cocaine even once? It only takes one overdose to kill you.

Not even an overdose. In the wrong persons body as little as a matchbook head could give them a heart attak!

The other thing that woke me up was when my father had to fire his own sister from her job (she works for him) and drive her to detox and he would not re-hire her till she cleaned up. Her problem was cocaine as well.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not going to preach or say you shouldn't do this or that, just be careful. Like P-funk said, cocaine use can lead to an addiction to it.

Pretty daring post ,Cheesegrater but I must applaud you for not being in self denial.. however, the next step you need to take is to clear it out of you forever and concentrate on BB/Health and Fitness. With all that said, I think you no the answer to your original question.

Never have and never will, and quite frankly I wouldn't want to be associated with anyone that does.

Sorry, I just don't have any respect for people that do stupid things.
I would think he expected this kind of response posting a question like that in a fitness forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back