• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Blood test results

Thresh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lipid and blood count good. HDL came in at 35, doc tells me I should be at 40. I do smoke cigs, obviously I'll quit that. But the AAS I would like to not stop of course.

Any advice gentlemen?

Lots of leafy green veggies and Hawthorne Berry (@1,100mg ED). Also, be glad your HDL is not an Eight (8) like mine. That's what happens you blast orals for months on end with no break. Not a good idea. Depending on how long you've been gearing and what you've been taking, consider taking a break from orals for a while. Your call.

I've only been taking Test Cyp and Deca, zero orals. All other blood test numbers are fine though, just HDL is low.

What dose of test and deca, also how long you been on?
Try adding in like 4 grams of fish oil a day.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

1,000 test, 600 deca. I did one cycle of test at 750mg/week. Took a few weeks off then said screw it and got back on at 1000/600. My doctor did not have a base line to compare me to, I might naturally have low HDL.

Can you post your entire blood work results?

Doc just told me over the phone. Said HDL is at 35, everything else is normal.

Sorry that's all I got.

My HDL drops from the high 40s to the lower 30s while on cycle. Not good, but it does recover off cycle.:winkfinger:

Yeah, certainly high dose of weekly test will affect lipid profile - it's not just orals but typically I assume orals are in use when a poster references less than ideal cholesterol levels. Get the lipids checked again after pct and recovery just so you know if it improves or if you naturally have low HDL. Just curious - did he run a hormone panel? I'm assuming he did not otherwise he probably would've mentioned your elevated test levels...

IML Gear Cream!
No hormone panel. I don't have any blood test from before AAS so I have no baseline to see if it actually lowered or was low to begin with. I could try to do some digging to see if I have any old test, may be years old but it's something.

Coming off and pct....not sure when that will be happening, I'll get my blood checked next month to see if anything changes, quitting smoking should help as well.

Back